Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview The Age of Decadence Interview

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The impatience of youth...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Vince never switches engines, releases 2D game in 2007. Response: Man fuck this shit why would I pay full price for a game that looks like this?

Vince says fuck polish, releases game in 2009. Response: Fuck this shit, this game is crashing like a motherfucker. Prelude to Darkness faith follows (I've never finished that game, because I can't, and that sucks)

Vince keeps on polishing, releases game...2012? Response: This is ridiculous, what's taking so long.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. That's the game right there, baller.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Small team won't catch up all the bugs anyway if the game is indeed ready it shud be realesed as it's ASAP. The times are indeed getting tougher and potential players get older. :roll: Unless Vince is planing to update AOD on the consoles now. :M

curry

Arcane
Brother None said:
Vince never switches engines, releases 2D game in 2007. Response: Man fuck this shit why would I pay full price for a game that looks like this?

With this development speed, by the time it's released, people will go "Man fuck this shit why would I pay full price for a game that looks like this? " :smug:

Perfectionism is good and all that, but in moderation. I first stumbled onto information about AoD in, what, 2005? Come to think of it, I stumbled also onto Broken Hourglass info that day, too. I understand that full time work isn't exactly compatible with strict development schedules, but, well, it would be a good thing to see the game before 2020.

All that said, it's still day one purchase for me.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Markman said:
Relese the goddamn game already and then patch in whats missing and call it Extended, Enhanced, whatever edition. Enough is enough. I remember when I was young boy he created a thread about making a game in like 2003. Im 30 this year. Come on, man.

Patience is for the young! I'm old! I want stuff now dad gum it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom