Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tessera True Patch - VtM Bloodlines

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just leave these here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dkkb5bnpadvxj7b
http://www.mediafire.com/?2vh0774unb9hz9z
http://www.mediafire.com/?byggo7xm0n33v3j

If you do not know what it is then don't download it. If you remember Tessera, the drama and her request to delete everything she made from the internet you might find these links useful for trolling purposes :smug: It's the newest Tessera's shitty patch, don't play it if you haven't played Wesp's patch first.

Radisshu

Prophet
In after people think Tessera is a woman just because the name ends with an "a"

Radisshu

Prophet
racofer said:
It was not the name, but the behavior that always made me consider Tessera a woman.

Tessera's also a modder, shouldn't that alone explain the behaviour?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Didn't she re-release the "gold" final after leaving forever, and then coming back? Because if so it ain't exactly effective trolling.

I remember downloading the gold at one point thinking I should try it one day, then reading about Tessera's vision (probably on the 'dex) and promptly trashing the damn thing.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Why isn't this guy on encyclopedia dramatica? He sounds like the kind of nutjob that deserves his own page.
His forums are fucked up too

Gord

Arcane
racofer said:
It was not the name, but the behavior that always made me consider Tessera an basement-dwelling guy desperately seeking attention.

*fixed*

Phelot

Arcane
What exactly did this patch do other than add dongs and translucent clothes or whatever?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
GarfunkeL said:
M4BE1R0 said:
Why isn't this guy on encyclopedia dramatica? He sounds like the kind of nutjob that deserves his own page.
His forums are fucked up too

ED is dead - has been for a while now.
the .ch version is not warm enough for you?

hakuroshi

Augur
phelot said:
What exactly did this patch do other than add dongs and translucent clothes or whatever?

Pretty much the same thing as Wesp basic patch. Quite decently too, despite all teh drama.

Radisshu said:
racofer said:
It was not the name, but the behavior that always made me consider Tessera a woman.

Tessera's also a modder, shouldn't that alone explain the behaviour?
Not when her rival is Wesp, the most gracious and polite modder out there.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
....HM. SUMONE SHD LP THIS BITCH. ...:YEAH:

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
laclongquan said:
Personality-wise Wesp beat Tessera black and blue.

Modding-wise, I like Tessera's patch better than Wesp's mods. When I install a patch I want to know that's what I am installing, not a mod.

Wesp has a basic patch, which, as name says, only patches the bugs and leaves the content intact.

Radisshu

Prophet
janjetina said:
laclongquan said:

Modding-wise, I like Tessera's patch better than Wesp's mods. When I install a patch I want to know that's what I am installing, not a mod.

Wesp has a basic patch, which, as name says, only patches the bugs and leaves the content intact.

Wesp's + patch alters a lot.

Wolfus

Arcane
Tessera is former Codexer? What's his drama? I like his work more than Wesp's. Also his mega mod is pretty good, as I like nude chicks in games ;)

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I never tried Tessera's but the info I gathered so far don't make it that appealing to me.

Wasp's, I remember having a nice installer with 2 or 3 different installation options, for each of which there was an explanation of the changes involved.

saenz

Scholar
Yo, yo, yo, I'm gunna let you guys finish, but Qwinn had the best modder-rage-quit ever.

:Kanye:

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Radisshu said:
janjetina said:
laclongquan said:

Wesp's + patch alters a lot.

Yes, it does, while basic patch doesn't. You choose between one of them at the start of the installation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom