Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Swordhaven Kickstarter Approaches Final Stretch

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: ATOM Team; Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy

We've reached the final days of the Swordhaven Kickstarter. While the project is funded, we're pretty damned close to the final stretch goal of the campaign. So far, the goals of a Player Base and Cursed City have been met. They're currently at $43,431 of the $44,000 needed for the final goal, which is Festivals and Holidays. So, if you're really wanting to have Christmas in the Cursed City, which I'm guessing is similar to San Francisco, CA or Portland, Oregon, we're within spitting distance of that target.

So, let's GOOO!

EDIT: Apparently I misread, the Cursed City hasn't been funded yet because I didn't notice that the graphic wasn't in dollars. So, let's GOOO harder!

Thanks, The Wall!

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Thanks Saint_Proverbius

[Small correction] : only stretch goal of Player Manor has been reached. Cursed City with mega dungeon bellow its ruins is next one and after that are dynamic holidays like those in Daggerfall

Confusion probably arose from fact that funding is measured in € and $, $ are shown on counter while stretch goals are measured in €

I hope one more stretch goal gets reveiled, so far all have been greatly designed!

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
There are: 66h left and stretch goal for Cursed City with mega dungeon and quest line with multiple endings currently sits at 336/2000€. Hope Atomboy and AtomTeam reach all their stretch goals.

Game looks great. Really shaping its own art & gameplay style. Baldur's Gate 1 meets Hard to Be a God. On my ToPlay list
:hypeship:

ADL

Prophet
I'd recommend shilling it one more time on Steam News for anyone that owns ATOM and Trudograd for the final stretch. Comments on the original post didn't seem to mind.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
$44,654 of the $45,115 needed for Cursed City. Less than $500 to go, and 43 hours left.
Yup! Famous Kickstarter last push has been fully activated #Source:Kicktraq
L4TR5EF.jpg

$187 more needed for Cursed City. 31 hours to go.
I backed again, it should be 57 usd left.

Thank god I happen to stumble on this thread. I was about paying my yearly Fallout 76 subscription.

Not sure what this cursed city about, but I'm hoping for better music worthy for the game (and the UI, god damn the UI is so damn good).

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Wow, thank you so much for sharing the news! You're awesome, and by you I mean the whole Codex! Numbers don't lie, we received a TON of support from Codex clicks. You even beat Facebook! And now we'll get to make the City, my favorite of the stretch goals, because it will have cool monster creatures and even more hidden eldritch lore than normal! You will find the yellow sign! And YOU will find the yellow sign! And even YOU will find the yellow sign!
After the slog that was the middle few weeks of the campaign, this final boost is just awesome. We might even get to make festivals. Super excited to see how it ends!

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Did festivals make it in? That sounds cool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom