Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Management / Sim Sweet Transit - TTD But Only With Trains

Denim Destroyer

Learned
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1612770/Sweet_Transit/
Sweet Transit is a unique city builder where the railway is king and trains are the sole means of transportation. Quaint villages will expand to bustling cities, farms to industrious factories, and steam-powered rail to combustious diesel... and beyond in this interconnected, train-driven world.

Apologies in advance for linking someone annoying but this is the most in-depth video I could find on the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x95Xis5SLq4

The pretties train game to come out in over a decade, so even if it turns out to be disappointing in other areas at least it has graphics going for it. Additionally I hope a modding scene develops for this game to give it some longevity.

Denim Destroyer

Learned
Now that the game is available under early access I was going to post my thoughts on it but sadly the game has almost no compatibility with Linux via Proton. This issue came up during the last Steam demo fest but has sadly not been addressed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom