Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial Storytelling Bioware-style

Llyranor

Liturgist

I'll make sure you get a cameo in the mod, Magical Volo!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
That's not what I asked for. <>

Anyway, back on topic:

Bioware is awesome, JE will be awesome, BIO tends to use the same beginnings, my module will be awesome, Llyr still has no buddies, Atlantic doesn't know what he's talking about and RP wants to fuck my brains out.

That is all.

For now.

nick_i_am

Novice
Volourn said:
"but me and my buddies"

You have no buddies!

I'll be your buddy llyranor!

And at least the concept of experiancing war with your buddies sounds better than planeshifting and meeting your incompitant double or somthing stupid like that. I mean, haha, what kind of idiot would come up with a plot with *that* as the intro. You might as well just wake up nakied in a marketplace being hunted by guards who want to arrest you for streaking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom