Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

Modron

Arcane
There are several outfits censored like this. Just some terrible looking 2D paint slapped on the model.
Should be the easiest ones for modders to fix in the future.

lightbane

Arcane
This game is a Nier Automata clone that wouldn't have gotten much attention half a decade ago. Or even earlier. The issue is that Western (and increasingly more and more jap ones) games nowadays are so bad, that this one sticks out like a sore thumb, even with the censorship (which is also because of Western fuckery).

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I finished the first big desert quest. Easiest boss so far. The previous 3 gave me a lot more problems. It was a fun section though. The shooting in this game feels surprisingly satisfying. I figured it would feel pretty shit in comparison to the melee combat but it fits in nicely. They really nailed the combat. It's just that god damned input lag that screws you sometimes. Some boss attacks are so fast it's damn near impossible to perfect parry them.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Why haven't the wokies bitched about this yet?

20240503-155818.jpg

Isn't that a racist depiction of a native american? Do injun lives not matter? They seem awfuly selective when it comes to offensive things.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
It really is the highlight of the game. I've died several times because I was gazing into it and not paying attention to the monster trying to fuckin kill me.

I also always take my time climbing up ladders. Usually I just fly right up those things. Not in this game.

Edit

Lez be honest, this game should not be this good. It was supposed to be fuckin shovelware. Shift Up are absolute madlads. It's such a shame they have to answer to Songay. The game is already epic, imagine what it would be like if Shift wasn't held back by faggot woketards. I pray they never cooperate with Songay ever again.

Last edited:

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
The yellow attacks fuck my shit up. I know how to deal with the red, blue, purple attacks but the second that cocksucker turns yellow I'm in trouble. I know it requires a perfect dodge. I just can't time it right. Beta attacks are my only defence against it.

This should be a crime.

zx6h65v.png
What is even the point of this shit? I'm starting to wonder if Sony is just trolling to stir up controversy to bring more attention to the game. Regardless of their intent, many people need to be fired.

I’m wondering now if some of this is because the uncensored versions of costumes in the game are actual clothing they didn’t get the rights to use.

The other day I saw a video on Twitter of someone wearing the uncensored version of the bunny outfit, and the video was posted a year ago. I don’t know when they first revealed the bunny costume, so it’s possible it could’ve been based on the game, but it could be that some of these costumes are from some Japanese lingerie company or something like that, and these very simple last minute changes were done because someone in legal said “these need to change” or because someone already came around looking for money. I don’t think they showed it before March of last year.

Maybe it is just as simple as being a Sony censorship thing, but if the bunny outfit already exist it could just be a simple as them altering them to make them legally distinct from the real ones. And this stuff where they’re adding a bit of fabric of some kind here and there is just easier than making real changes to the models.

You look up “ lingerie bunny hoodie” on Google and you’ll see the bunny costume from the game.

1009109521_0340_0340.jpg

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Seems like a stretch. I think it has more to do with Songay being cali faggots. They're a multi billion dollar company. They can buy the rights to any outfit they want.

Mauman

Learned
I mean, these are the kinds of freaks who have unironically said that wearing a Burka is true feminism.....so yeah.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Despite everything, I see progress. Two or three years ago they were shouting about sexism when the heroine looked like a woman. Now they have lowered it to the tone of "Because it's really sexy when latex covers the body rather than when it's naked."
Give it a little bit of time. They will go right back to full retard before you know it. Because of the game's success these queers have no choice but to bend the knee. It was the same case with Bayonetta.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Man I'm still having a hell of a time figuring out perfect dodge. If it wasn't for the yellow attacks I wouldn't be struggling so much. Does direction matter? I was assuming you only needed to press the dodge button at the right moment. I'm flubbing the timing up too. There's no clear indication on the timing window. All I know is you don't hit dodge the second they flash yellow. The timing window is after the yellow flash.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

Stopped watching around the 1 minute mark. This has one of the best combat systems of any hack 'n slash made in the past couple decades. Sure, alot of the other stuff in the game is bland but the combat and challenge is top notch and that's all it really needed to get right. That guy is a fucking retard.

Let's shit on Nioh while we're at it, because those games don't have a whole lot going for them outside of combat.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
ALSO, I'm not trying to hate on Nioh but this game has way better exploration with some Metroidvania elements. Nioh's level design is pretty straightforward. It feels like a poor man's FromSoftware game. MFers just hating on Stellar Butt because it's popular and the female protagonist doesn't have a huge dong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom