Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Steam forum needs more pinned threads

butchy

Prospernaut
There are only like 60. I think you can do better and shoot for an even 100 and take up the first 8 pages.

Also, do you think this was the best time to release? Right after the WL2 director's cut, right before the fake D&D game and the D:OS console update? The last couple months have been dry, I think you missed your window into mega-super-sales potential.

Just think, if you made a heap of cash you could have immigrated to the US and lived like a real person in a real house in a country that isn't literally almost 1/4th the population of just Mexico City.

I always try and figure out the thinking of people in Canada who stay there. Is it like people born in North Dakota? "Well, I guess I'm already here so fuck it. I don't like doing things or seeing groups of people anyway."

Well, anyhow, congratulations on the release. I hope you still make heaps of money even though you picked a very bad release time. You really did make a crpg masterpiece that is easily in the top ten crpgs of all time.

If people weren't so fucking stupid and didn't have such poor taste in everything you would be filthy rich no matter how poorly the timing of your game's release was, and despite the fact you are just a Canadian.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
W2 DC sold fuck all on PC, honestly.

butchy

Prospernaut
Is selling fuck all good or bad? Or, did it sell poorly or well I guess is more correct question?

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is selling fuck all good or bad? Or, did it sell poorly or well I guess is more correct question?
Was below AoD in bestselling charts on steam one day after it's release.

butchy

Prospernaut
Was below AoD in bestselling charts on steam one day after it's release.

So you mean poorly. Fuck all = poorly. Now I know and knowing is half the battle according to GI Joe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom