Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

State of Polish Tabletop RPG scene

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
A somewhat chucklefuck thread about pasta that describes the state of Polish RPG scene well, remade from legendary political rant by Z. Stonoga, famous polish prophet, far descendant of Nostradamus. Done with slightly modded google translate translation, because I couldn't be arsed to do it by hand.

Good evening. Something ... something broke and I could not be heard, I will repeat it again
The result of RPG systems apart from D&D and Warhammer is some kind of failure, I think it's an RPG fucking stupid society, this fucking bunch of imbeciles that play two systems crosswise, this is some fucking misunderstanding If it means so much to you ... if it means so much to you, people, such diversity, where they put Song of Swords, AD&D, Earthdawn, everything else, and it just meant fucking three or four ads for game per session a month, to you guys, then you should be thrown d20 at, you should beat yourself with corebooks, as soon as Baniak can tempt you with RPG tutorials
Let burn it. It didn't fuck you up as much as Baniak will fuck you. Until your dice itch with pain
This is a fucking drama
It is a drama that in this anti-RPG country, in this country where the media has not been able to post reviews without paying from publishers, that normal, non-Autumn gaming has been desecrated, that there are more than three systems, that these DD Drones! I repeat DD DRONES! they only played this system and abandoned it years later that it was not worth translating these other systems.
Call of Cthulhu will scare you, 5e will fuck you like 3.5e did not
This fourth edition, this copy of 2e, the fucking copy of the Enemy Within, will destroy you
Re-editions, Comrades, Void-Dancers which won't release, will take away the flavor of your life RPGs, Polish idiots. I have it in the ass, because I play other systems
I'm gonna play these fucking systems!
I will play today, I already bought the Traveler Classic and I will be a fucking GMing RPG suckers, I laugh that you are so stupid, such idiots who play one or two systems
Not Traveller, not Das Schwarze Auge, but some Strixhaven, in Alien, you play system they pay to you play
This is the RPG scene
Because of this RPG scene, because of you, nothing will change on this scene, because you play Gawęda or argue about safety on session, they will fuck you and earn money from you, because you are a bunch of RPG losers
Do you get it?
And to you, dear ones, who played other systems, who did not crap on older systems because the older edition and had a good time, thank you Because they are a handful of RPGs, a handful of Poles, today there are five, maybe six ads
(Turn off this YouTube during the session or I'm going to turn it off for you)
Yes, yes, that's the only thing that matters on this scene. To tell you in the face that you are populists who have entered the hobby for fame, that your fucking credit cards with payments from patrons are your majesty, your dignity
A job with the publishing house and viewers that do not love are RPGs, anchor in your back
It wasn't worth spending, it wasn't worth doing anything ... what would happen ... it's a pity to write blogs, it's a pity to shred your mouth really
Let you... Listen
Those who used the methods of the works of Youtubers to GM, damn you, they made a fame for them, you are anti-RPGs Good night What's up RPG? What did you want to say? Well.
Okay, for now, I'm getting the fuck out
Fuck, it was a pity that there were 9 Facebook bans, the school was about to expose RPG scandals
Stupid RPGs, stupid drones, it's only FATAL to GM for you, measure the volume of the anus
It was a pity for you to do anything, you stupid RPGs playoids

Last edited:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Make them play Aftermath! to teach them what real RPGs are about.
Even better, play Twilight 2000, which is set in a post-apocalyptic Poland following World War III and nuclear holocaust.

Twilight-2000-medium.jpg
Twilight-2000-back-small.jpg

Twilight-2000-The-Free-City-of-Krakow-small.jpg
Twilight-2000-Pirates-of-the-Vistula-small.jpg
img_1240.jpg

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
dej oryginał
Yaar Podshipnik

Dobry wieczór. Coś się... coś się popsuło i nie było mnie słychać, to powtórzę jeszcze raz
Wynik systemów RPGowych poza D&D i Warhammerem to jest jakaś porażka, ja myślę że to rpgowe, kurwa głupie społeczeństwo, te kurwa banda imbecyli która gra w dwa systemy na krzyż to jest jakieś kurwa nieporozumienie Jeśli tyle dla was znaczy... jeśli tyle dla was znaczy, ludzie takie zróżnicowanie, gdzie postawiono Song of Swords, AD&D, Earthdawna, wszystko inne i dla was tylko znaczyło to pierdolone trzy czy cztery ogłoszenia na sesję w miesiącu, to was powinno się rzucać d20, tak się powinno was walić podręcznikami, jak tylko was może nęcić Baniak filmikami
Spalmy To was tak nie wyruchało, jak wyrucha was Baniak. Aż wasz kostki będą swędziały z bólu
To jest dramat kurwa
To jest dramat, że w tym antyrpgowym państwie, w tym państwie w którym media nie były w stanie zapostować recenzji bez płacenia od wydawców, że normalne, nie Jesienne granie zbezczeszczono, że systemów jest więcej niż trzy, że te DDkowe Drony! powtarzam DDKOWE DRONY! ten system ogrywały tylko i po latach porzucały, że to nie jest czymś wartym tego, by te inne systemy ograć.
Będzie was Call of Cthulhu straszył, będzie was 5e męczyć tak, jak was 3.5e nie wymęczyła
Ta czwarta edycja, ta kopia 2e, jebana kopia Wewnętrznego Wroga, zniszczy was
Re-edycje, Towarzysze, Void-Dancery niewydane będą wam odbierały smak życia
RPGowi, polscy idioci. Ja mam to w piździe, bo ja w inne systemy gram
Będę grał se kurde tak!
Wygram się jeszcze dzisiaj, już Traveller Classic kupiony i będę się z was kurwa RPGowe frajery śmiał, żeście takie głupie są, tacy debile co w jeden, góra dwa, system grają
Nie w Travellera, nie w Das Schwarze Auge, tylko w jakieś Strixhaven, w Aliena, w opłacone system gracie
To właśnie jest ta scena RPGowa Przez taką scenę RPGową, przez was nic się na tej scenie nie zmieni nie zmieni, bo gracie w Gawędę albo BHP kłótnie urządzacie, będą was ruchać i na was zarabiać, bo jesteście bandą RPGowych nieudaczników
Rozumiecie to?
A wam kochani, którzyście w inne system grali, którzyście na starsze systemy nie sraliście bo starsza edycja i dobrze się bawili, dziękuję
Bo to garstka RPGowców, garstka Polaków, dzisiaj to jest pięć, może sześć ogłoszeń
(Wyłącz tego Youtuba na sesji, bo ci go wyłączę na amen)
Tak, tak, tylko to się na tej scenie liczy.
Powiedzieć wam w ryj wreszcie, że jesteście populistami co weszli do hobby ze sławy, że wasze pierdolone karty kredytowe z wpłatami od patronów to jest wasz majestat, wasza godność
Robota z wydawnictwem i widzowie co RPGów nie kochają, to wy RPGowcy, kij z wami
Nie warto było wydawać, nie warto było zrobić nic... co by się... a szkoda robić blogi szkoda strzępić ryja naprawdę
Niech was... Słuchajcie
Ci, którzyście sposoby prowadzenia pod twórczości Youtuberów bazowali niech was szlag trafi, fejm im robili, anty-RPGowcami jesteście
Dobranoc
Co jest RPGowcu? Co chciałeś powiedzieć?
No. Dobra, na razie, wypierdalam
Kurwa, szkoda było 9 banów na facebooku, szkoła było ujawniać afery RPGowe
Głupi RPGowcy, głupie drony, wam to tylko FATALa poprowadzić, objętość odbytu zmierzyć
Szkoda było wam cokolwiek poprowadzić wy głupi RPGowcy wy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom