Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starship Simulator - An engaging space exploration sandbox, featuring a 1:1 scale galaxy and fully simulated starships.

Perkel

Arcane
you can also download what he played in video for free from steam:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
That's a lot of promises, hope they can actually achieve all that. Will look forward to with interest, plus base game is free.

The kickstarter campaign is gonna make a ton of money, so best of luck to these guys.

Perkel

Arcane
That's a lot of promises, hope they can actually achieve all that. Will look forward to with interest, plus base game is free.

The kickstarter campaign is gonna make a ton of money, so best of luck to these guys.

It fits perfectly same niche SC tries to fill aka flight simmers. This will make truckload of money like SC.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Looks like there is no atmospheric flight for the moment.
Good looking game nevertheless.

GaelicVigil

Liturgist
I watched this and I don't get the appeal. I see a completely bland "spaceship" (more like a moving box) with windows. That's it. Zero game-play. Zero anything. Calling it a "tech demo" would be a stretch. People didn't learn from Star Citizen before dumping more cash into hot air?

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Why does the avatar during character creation always have eyes that look like two piss holes in the snow? In other words, stewed to the gills. Doesn't mean it's a bad game though. I like the uniformity of the panels, buttons and switches. In the future, things should look simpler not more complicated, befitting a society that probably won't even be able to read a paper map anymore, just GPS panels implanted into their two piss holes in the snow..

ASifsgz.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom