Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Starfield releasing on September 6th

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can't wait to be disappointed again.
caa62202a21e751cc6f94d844204ec10a9e39673_hq.jpg
Here-have-a-tiny-todd-howard-edb7c87def61ca79b3c8623fe0629a30.jpg

I didn't notice at first :lol:

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Looks dull. Also not sure why they decided to throw a bucket of grey paint over everything. It's like they're trying to outdo Diablo 4 at being bland and derivative.

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Is there really a sad sucker on the codex who has pre-ordered it?

I can't believe it.
Sad sucker?

So beliebers are the big fans of Justin Bieber, and sad suckers are the big fans of Todd Howard?
Did you… get touched by them, or what?

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
I wonder if the core gameplay is going to be tangibly different from the nu-Fallouts and/or Mass Effect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom