Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

fork

You keep shit talking how is that neutral? You know what? I will just put you in ignore as this keeps repeating.
What exactly is the problem with 'shit talking' though? I think I shit talked everyone here sometime, and vice versa, not to mention ratings. Who cares, most people here I'm still cool with, the banter is part of the fun here, for Christ's sake. But yes, you putting me on ignore proves my point once more.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They're already in an Avellonian marriage. Don't talk, no sex, live in different parts of the world. What else do you need?
There's actually been some improvement here: he moved into her apartment, and late last year they bought a house she is now renovating.

Meanwhile Sawyer with his $210k/year salary is still housecucked out of ever owning property in Southern California.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
They're already in an Avellonian marriage. Don't talk, no sex, live in different parts of the world. What else do you need?
There's actually been some improvement here: he moved into her apartment, and late last year they bought a house she is now renovating.

Meanwhile Sawyer with his $210k/year salary is still housecucked out of ever owning property in Southern California.
I have no idea how you know any of this, but good for them. If they are actually in some form of relationship, long distance blows ass.
Sawyer could probably buy a house if he'd stop blowing all of his money on hipster douche crap and sex workers.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
age is just a number
Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
You keep shit talking how is that neutral? You know what? I will just put you in ignore as this keeps repeating.
No don't ignore him. Own him by releasing the logs of him flirting with you. It will put him in his place
Again? At this point would be spamming.
No. I am writing this message that breaks up your chain. If you are replying to someone speaking and there is enough people between your messages then you are not spamming. By typing this message right now, I am allowing you to post pictures of fork flirting with you without it being considered spam. You are now in the clear to expose forks flirting style. You're welcome

Camel

Scholar
I have no idea how you know any of this, but good for them. If they are actually in some form of relationship, long distance blows ass.
Sawyer could probably buy a house if he'd stop blowing all of his money on hipster douche crap and sex workers.
Roguey is the Codex gossip girl.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Reminder that the user live in Britbongistan where you need a loicense for a fucking knife.
Regardless of where I actually live, what's your point? I've talked at length about how the UK's laws around weapons disadvantage those trying to protect themselves, and near enough make it impossible for an average-strength woman to defend herself from an assailant at night.

I've lived in a bunch of places, and several places have dramatically freer laws around this stuff than the UK; Europe isn't defined by one country's nanny state policies.

Modron

Arcane
Real question was where did they find a man with a carstereo tapedeck to confiscate in 2017?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
How's that possible? Or simply not enough actual income?
Yeah if he saved up for a few years he could buy one but the price is still really high https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Costa-Mesa_CA/sby-1

jackofshadows

Magister
How's that possible? Or simply not enough actual income?
Yeah if he saved up for a few years he could buy one but the price is still really high https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Costa-Mesa_CA/sby-1
Assuming he doesn't want to buy a fucking shack and prefers to rent some decent housing, what about mortgage? Or he might have bad credit score or something?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Wasn't there a rumor that avellone got rich off of buttcoins? Seems like it might be true tbh.
Infinitron speculated about that, but it seemed unlikely considering the hardball Obsidian tried to play with him when he resigned. It was made all through his post-Obsidian contract work. He was basically this guy, only for writing/design, and not a fraud: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=27454589
I currently have 10 fully remote engineering jobs. The bar is so low, oversight is non-existent, and everyone is so forgiving for under performance I can coast about 4-8 weeks before a given job fires me. Currently on a $1.5M run-rate for comp this year. And the interviewing process is so much faster today, companies are desperate, it takes me 2-3hrs of total effort to land a new job with thousands to chose from.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom