Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
there's two sides to sorin: his first side is him posting things that have meaning and seem like something mark twain or lao tzu would say

his other side is being a million times more oblivious than me and having the social grace of an albatross that's trying to take off while food drunk

i wonder how these two sides reconcile with each other
He has one side. He's always shit. The confusion comes from you sometimes happening to agree with his shit. He's not split into two sides, you are.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
there's two sides to sorin: his first side is him posting things that have meaning and seem like something mark twain or lao tzu would say

his other side is being a million times more oblivious than me and having the social grace of an albatross that's trying to take off while food drunk

i wonder how these two sides reconcile with each other
He has one side. He's always shit. The confusion comes from you sometimes happening to agree with his shit. He's not split into two sides, you are.

settle down and take your downers onto-sama

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
now he is Queen Soggy, an upgrade from Madam Soggy... curious

and iren still has his name still fucked with... curiouser and curiouser

MOD ABUSE

You cry mod abuse, yet you went crying to the mods when GGS and Maxie were annoying you in the summer of 2021 (same mods subsequently helped you out by sanctioning both).

Curious.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
now he is Queen Soggy, an upgrade from Madam Soggy... curious

and iren still has his name still fucked with... curiouser and curiouser

MOD ABUSE

You cry mod abuse, yet you went crying to the mods when GGS and Maxie were annoying you in the summer of 2021 (same mods subsequently helped you out by sanctioning both).

Curious.

Weren't you defending Jenkem back then though, now Jenkem "went crying to the mods".

Curious.

LostHisMarbles

Learned

Indeed :)
I also find curious how so very often it's the same people that serial-rate posts with cuck and butthurt, sometimes pages and pages of them. They even appear to support one another, very common for all of them to have given identical ratings; mess with one, you've messed with them all.
Even more curious how said same people are the ones most often making macho/alpha male comments, isn't it.
..right before they spam ratings again..
...because either you're self assured, or you aren't, lol, what can i say...

An observant forum participant might even have yet another curious thing to remark on; how near or over a decade later (poster depending) said same, very same people appear to have pretty much the psychological traits they had back then; ie growing up zero.

An observant individual, in here or otherwise, might even wonder how fucking declined the standards of 'life' may have become, for some people to have actually managed to stay 12 year old forever. Not a problem, society embraces them too, one would even say prefers them. Locked in closets of their own making, they allow the world to evolve or devolve on its own, without their input. Ever.

And then folks complain about the staff abusing users, lol. I mean where else, who else, would have had the patience to deal with this shit for 20 years straight? No one :)

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
looking too deeply into people mass-rating is dumb, because sometimes it's just a joke - and you don't overthink jokes

of course, some people are a bit deranged and spam ratings for whatever reason they can think of, but otherwise getting huffy about people spamming ratings is just plain weird

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
DskOr8l.jpg

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik

I also find curious how so very often it's the same people that serial-rate posts with cuck and butthurt, sometimes pages and pages of them. They even appear to support one another, very common for all of them to have given identical ratings; mess with one, you've messed with them all.
Even more curious how said same people are the ones most often making macho/alpha male comments, isn't it.

An observant forum participant might even have yet another curious thing to remark on; how near or over a decade later (poster depending) said same, very same people appear to have pretty much the psychological traits they had back then; ie growing up zero.

An observant individual, in here or otherwise, might even wonder how fucking declined the standards of 'life' may have become, for some people to have actually managed to stay 12 year old forever. Not a problem, society embraces them too, one would even say prefers them. Locked in closets of their own making, they allow the world to evolve or devolve on its own, without their input. Ever.

And then folks complain about the staff abusing users, lol. I mean where else, who else, would have had the patience to deal with this shit for 20 years straight? No one :)

I think once the wise GGS said that the arselicking role is already occupied by the poster you quoted, so you better try fill a different one.

Last edited:
Unwanted

†††

Patron
The staff created the ratings. Blame them, not the people using the feature as intended. You could solve 50% of drama overnight by going back to brofists only. The answer is, do they want to?

LostHisMarbles

Learned
I do blame them on that one. Have actually said it too, a good number of times :)

Still, being given the tool is one thing (when you don't deserve it).
Using it like the retard you -figuratively- are, that's quite another; and it affects the whole, not just the individual.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected

Or you could say they are principled and they never wavered

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This Marbles guy sounds like Procrustes, if his bed was the 100IQ mark. He sounds like the guy that would chastise Gordon Ramsay for too much flavour in his meals.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Weren't you defending Jenkem back then though, now Jenkem "went crying to the mods".

lol no. Why would I ever waste breath defending Jenkem?

My only involvement back then was mocking Jenkem on Maxiecord. Citizen pulled me into some PM chain with the admins claiming Jenkem was doxxing people, I just left the chain and remained uninvolved.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

The staff created the ratings. Blame them, not the people using the feature as intended. You could solve 50% of drama overnight by going back to brofists only. The answer is, do they want to?
So if you get shot you blame the shooter or who created the guns?

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I'm glad you finally understand that it's all your own fault.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Nah really. Your constant sense of butthurt is all your own doing.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
ban urself irl pls

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

ban urself irl pls
Someone is upset

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
ban urself irl pls
Someone is upset
I wonder who

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom