Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Spy DNA - realistic tactical combat with genetically enhanced agents

shysnake

Shy Snake
Developer
shysnake
Can firearms be loaded to +1 capacity in this game or will it be like every "realistic" game ever which treats closed bolt firearms as open bolt?

This is an interesting question for a couple reasons. First we are set in the future so we cannot just go lookup which is which. I did make sketches of how I thought the non-conventional dark dart line would work. Caseless, designed around burst fire, somewhat like the old G11.

I think what you end up with is this.
  1. Kalachov line (conventional, caseless), traditional closed bolt, so +1 should work.
  2. Dark Dart (sub caliber sabot, caseless, burst focused). I imagined these pre-loading a burst worth of ammo into the mechanism to support their crazy high ROF in burst mode. So rather than +1, they would be +burst length.
  3. Magnatar (gauss). These would be an open bolt where they would not pre-chamber a round.
The hard part of this is how to do it without confusing the UI. I'm thinking about that, but yes, I'd like to do it. The obvious way is to chamber on first draw, and then maintain the state from there.

Related, you would be happy to know we do treat magazines correctly. Reloading will move the existing magazine to your inventory if partially loaded, or discard if empty. The fullest magazine in your inventory will be chosen for the reload. You can manually choose from the equipment screen if you want a different one. No topping off the current magazines in middle of combat.

I filed an internal bug to track this, thanks for pointing it out.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Regarding the "alignment chart", I was surprised to see Ivan and Zoe cited as "the two Lawful Good paladins". Ivan's bio doesn't show anything except that he's an absolute killing machine and even his face looks expressionless and cruel. A DNA-enhanced super soldier probably has dampened empathy and compassion responses ... with his focus on violence I wouldn't have been surprised to see him pushed into the Lawful Evil corner! As for Zoe, it says straight out in her bio that she's cold and calculating, and cares for nothing except completing the objective. That's as True Neutral as it gets. Karsten on the other hand is noted for his loyalty, generosity, protectiveness ... now these are the traits of a Lawful Good character.

Of course SDNA has no alignment system (nor should it) but I find exploring these perspectives fascinating.

Last edited:

shysnake

Shy Snake
Developer
Regarding the "alignment chart"

When we thought about alignment, we viewed lawful as people that would follow orders to the letter. They believe in the chain of command and fully respect it. Being professional military, we put them in the lawful category. Both Zoe and Ivan view their superiors as good, therefore doing violence as ordered to further the cause, of good, is congruent with their beliefs. Violence in the name of defeating evil is not evil, but rather good, in their eyes. Both only kill when ordered to, I don't see them as enjoying it, they are just really good at it.

Karsten we view as less constrained by orders. He would probably break them if it was to help a friend in need. He follows the law, but doesn't let it rules his decision making. He is more swayed by his company and situation that the rest of the party. He doesn't really have an over all guiding principal that you would need to be lawfull. You can argue him as good, but in his past he has done a few things that caused us to place him more neutral.

Were we using real numbers rather than integers. Zoe would probably be just over the line of good from neutral. Karsten would be as close to good as you can be and still fall in neutral. Ivan though, would still be pretty much top-left. Ros would shift a bit to the left.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

When going through a door isn't the best option, why not try an air duct? Sewage tunnels, anyone? In this video Jason shows the new way for our spies to get around: travel points. Using them requires some flexibility, so not everyone will have the same success using them.

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So glad they got some rain :)

Also very excited that clothes matter in the game. Finally I can play dress up without meany-head Codexers calling me a LARPer :oops:

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Related, another spy game with a cool home base level in which clothing definitely mattered. Is Secret Agent Barbie a spiritual predecessor to Spy DNA?
thinking.png

jpg

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Non-Player Characters (NPCs) use the same perception, fog-of-war, and are guided by the same artificial intelligence (AI) as the player characters (PCs).

We've also introduced "purpose" to NPCs, which will create specialized AI behavior profiles depending on the NPC persona: police, soldier, civilian, etc.

This video also talks about NPC tasks, their decision-making, and also about our mission development toolkit, which is created with modding in mind.

Please excuse the audio artifacts.

Zombra

Patron
NOTE: the full update also includes the last three videos posted upthread, but you've already seen them by now so yeah.

Update #30

Dec 7 2018

Who needs holidays when you're having fun working?

In the past few weeks Jason and Alex have been spending their time on missions and AI primarily. The mission templates that will be included in the demo are in various states of completion, with all the dialog written, and all the assets created. What remains now is to test them thoroughly and to make sure the AI that governs all the NPCs in the game behaves in a smart and realistic way.

The three templates in the demo can each be used to generate a great number of missions featuring unique generated maps, which will provide you a new tactical challenge each time you accept a given mission.

The demo will include a stealth mission involving a classified item that has been stolen, a low-intensity mission in which you'll be tailing a suspect, and a high-intensity mission where a civilian is being held hostage in a remote camp.

Thinking on your feet
One of the concepts we have introduced to represent the need to react to situational changes in-game is the idea of a character being indecisive. To model this we introduced a skill called “Combat Tactics.” It’s a passive skill.

We used to key a character’s combat response off of their highest combat skill, but after thinking this through, we concluded this was not an accurate portrayal of how people respond in a tactical situation. Let’s say we’ve got someone who’s a very skilled marksman while shooting at the range, but has no actual combat experience. Such a person would do worse in combat than a basic soldier who may have a significantly worse shooting skill, but has been trained specifically for a combat situation.

Continue on to learn how the new “Combat Tactics” skill works

Dress for the occasion
Watch the video below to learn how different attire affects the way NPCs react to your character.

Calling the cops

When civilian NPCs see something that we’ve defined as crime (picking a lock, using specific items, being in restricted areas, etc.) or if they see something that would hint at criminal activity (an unconscious body for example), they won’t go after the perpetrators or investigate the crime themselves, they’ll call the cops instead.

When the NPC “calls the cops” we start a countdown until the police units are spawned on the map. How soon they arrive depends on how remote an area is, among other things.Read on about how Police NPCs differ from other civilians

Alternate routes
We've implemented a way for the agents to move between different points on the map using travel points such as ventilation ducts and sewer tunnels. To determine whether your character can actually make it to the other end, we use the character's size as well as their flexibility attribute. Watch the video to learn more.

Join our newsletter: eepurl.com/bw5P8H

Zombra

Patron
Particularly interesting details on the "Combat Tactics" skill:

When a PC is carrying out their queued actions this will not affect them at all. However, should you cancel your action queue, we will generate a hesitation for the character to represent this changing of their mind. Some PCs will be able to do this almost for free, either due to extreme mental quickness (Margo), or lots of training (Ivan). On the other end of the spectrum, avoid changing things up on Karsten, who’ll need some time to figure out the next steps. In effect it will be important for some characters to stick to the plan, whatever plan you made.

Also:
When an NPC decides to change their course of action in response to something it sees, this skill will be used to generate hesitation before starting the next action. This means some civilians and green troops may freeze for a bit once things go loud.
shysnake Is it possible that this skill will also be keyed to other panic actions besides freezing? I like the idea of a green soldier or security guard panicking and running, hiding etc. prior to "getting it together".

shysnake

Shy Snake
Developer
Particularly interesting details on the "Combat Tactics" skill:
shysnake Is it possible that this skill will also be keyed to other panic actions besides freezing? I like the idea of a green soldier or security guard panicking and running, hiding etc. prior to "getting it together".

In a word, yes. I doubt I'll get that much of the AI finished before we reach early access but it is planned. One of the bugs Alex filed against the AI was for civilians not panicking and running away when people start drawing weapons. Combatants should be more resistant, but breakable. I think close combat modeled this well. We won't be applying it to PCs on mission, but for the less trained NPCs, absolutely.

As to your, em, other post.

shin-and-nuri-clapping.gif

Skdursh

Savant
So glad they got some rain :)
Also very excited that clothes matter in the game. Finally I can play dress up without meany-head Codexers calling me a LARPer :oops:
You're still a LARPer even if it's a mechanic in the game.
No. Learn the language before you try to talk edgy, new kid.
Oh cool, you can't take a joke and get instantly butthurt. It's actually kind of sad, oldfag.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

In order to behave intelligently, the AI controlling NPCs in the game needs to know where the doors are, and how to get from A to B. In a firefight, it also needs to know where the NPCs can take cover. Watch this video in which Jason demonstrates a few aspects of pathfinding and cover identification in Spy DNA.

Zombra

Patron
Hey there folks, Alex and Jason here!
Since our last update, we’ve done a lot of work towards getting the game ready for Early Access.

For starters, Jason was teaching NPCs to find cover in a firefight, to provide you with a realistic challenge when things get loud. He also had to teach them to navigate complex buildings, which includes finding doors to move from room to room, or to move into and out of buildings as the situation requires.

In order to behave intelligently, the AI controlling NPCs in the game needs to know where the doors are, and how to get from A to B. In a firefight, it also needs to know where the NPCs can take cover.
Alex spent a lot of time on the missions, but that part of our work is top secret, because nobody likes spoilers! All generated mission scenarios are currently playable and in testing stage to get them ready for Early Access. Testing all day is boring, so in addition to that, Alex has been helping Jason with the work he’s done on New Game user interface (read on, it’ll make sense in a minute), as well as ensuring that all missions have all the custom characters that they need. Case in point: cops.

Using Reallusion Character Creator, Adobe Photoshop, and our internal Editor tool, I can make new clothing materials, which will then appear in the game for your character to wear.
Now, as the moment when you all get to try the game for yourself is drawing closer, we’ve given the New Game experience a bit of an overhaul, both to be easier to use, and easier on the eye.
Character creation in Spy DNA
When you download and start to play Spy DNA, one of the first experiences you will have is creating your character. We want to make a good first impression, so we’ve spent some time making the new game experience look and feel more like the rest of the game.

Here is a screenshot from the updated “New Game” screen.

4f4e24de-f8ec-4c43-9af6-a56571bdf134.png

You can compare this to the old “New Game” screen.
9c47bfb3-ec00-486e-8038-0a6173a53ab7.png

We have split the new game options across multiple pages to allow for us to describe what effects on your game experience each of the choices will have. It will also gives us more room to put in more options for gameplay customization and difficulty options.

As you make your choices, the next page becomes available.
bb3e3dd6-546a-4d6c-917b-886afa8f994f.png

Here you can see the gameplay effects that will occur based on changing how a character looks. The choices here are merged with the choices you later make going though the character personality questionnaire. We don’t show raw +/- value at this stage, because the values are not simply added. We tried this, but found we needed an additional step to combine the values that would produce more human-like results.

We combine the choices in a way that preserves your ranking. So whatever values you prioritized will continue to be your strongest attributes. What we add is a rounding of the character. So for example if you made a character that focused on strength, you will also get smaller buffs to other strength related attributes such as stamina and quickness.

We will have screenshots of the gameplay and difficulty options in future update. Right now they are still undergoing some changes.

Please let us know what your think of the new UI look for the new game screen.
9e7316ec-22f2-4615-936e-4dcf7d957c67.png

We're now on Instagram, too
We've started posting screenshots of our work on Instagram, and we'd be over the moon if you followed us there.

Check us out on Instagram

deuxhero

Arcane
If the cops are called and a character wasn't the one who did it or caught doing it personally, is it possible to bluff their way out of it?

shysnake

Shy Snake
Developer
If the cops are called and a character wasn't the one who did it or caught doing it personally, is it possible to bluff their way out of it?

The strict answer to this will be mission specific. In general I can say the police in game should not harass you if you are not the reason they were called. If you are the reason they are called, you will be getting radio intercepts (advantage of being the spy org) letting you know they are on the way. If you are still there, despite the warning, when they arrive it will likely result in mission failure. The agency won't be happy with their agents getting discovered by the locals.

Zombra

Patron
New mailing list update!
This month, we've been teaching characters to spot each other and other useful things on the map, as well as improving the look of the levels to make them appear both more futuristic and give them a unified look.

Senses and spotting in Spy DNA
In any game where stealth is a factor, you also need to consider detection. We just finished some improvements for a mission. I don’t want to spoil the mission, but I can talk about the improvements to the spotting system.

In Spy DNA we have three senses, visual, sound, and smell. Each of these has their own set of rules. A character has attributes for each, so it’s possible for them to be very good at one, while poor at others. We also have a skill for observation, I’ll go over how they work together in a bit.

7fb6fc74-18b3-414c-8dca-829ec321f653.png

Let’s start with vision because you will need a visual detection of a target before you can evaluate or attack it. Vision controls whether we render an NPC, so if no member of your party has visual contact with an NPC, you will not see it in game.
Here is a list of some of the things that factor into visual detection of an NPC.

• Distance to the target: farther things are harder to spot.

• Senses: eye attribute of the spotting character.

• Lighting conditions: bright light will make something easier to spot, darkness makes it harder.

• Movement of the target: moving objects are easier to spot. We also factor in movement speed.

• Movement of the spotter: if the spotting character is moving it will make spotting things more difficult. We use a different curve here vs the target speed because movement affects both differently.

• The clothing of the target being spotted: camouflage makes one harder to spot. Ex wired.com/2014/03/hidden-snipers

• Genetic enhancements of the spotter will make detection easier. The “Eye Resolution” enhancement will make it easier to spot objects at longer ranges, while the IR enhancement will reduce the effectiveness of darkness, camo, or the stealth skill.

• Stealth: knowing how to blend in with the environment is a skill

• Observation skill
d2779032-20db-404b-a675-e8024f5446e5.png

You might ask what the difference is between a characters eyesight attribute and their observation skill.

When we calculate the chance to spot, we do two separate calculations. First we calculate the strength of the signal. That is the physical question of can the character actually see target. This is basically an eye-chart test. Then we factor in the difficulty due to the environment such as lighting, movement, stealth skill, and we combine this with the spotters skill. So we have two numbers, can the character see the target, and how hard is it to pick it out of the noise. We combine those into one number representing the percentage chance to detect the character and run the check.

I should also note that spotting is continuous. Failing the first check does not mean you will never spot something. Your character will continue to try to spot a target as long as they remain in their field of view.

Read on about how we treat sound and smell senses

The future has rounded corners
As Early Access release draws closer, we’re beginning to think of generating some exciting visuals to help get people interested in our game.

We’re proud of how far we’ve come with our simulation and visualization of what your characters can perceive and do in the world around them. At the same time, we’re aware that the game needs some visual polish before it’s ready to be shared with an external audience.

So Alex went to town to sci-fi up the look of Spy DNA world.

15ec86c3-e611-4b2e-bd4d-dfcb2c124154.png

Some of the things that were “futurized” include:

• Rounded sci-fi looking windows

• Glowing details on furniture and equipment

• Futuristic doors and wall materials

• Futuristic (or at least very modern-looking) furniture
Additionally, materials on interior decorations have been modified to have a similar color palette, to give each level a unified look.

Visit our blog for a gallery or screenshot taken this week to show off the improvements.

Let us know what you think!

067fda4d-d149-4524-8a06-702c7b32f2c9.png

We're now on Instagram, too
We've started posting screenshots of our work on Instagram, and we'd be over the moon if you followed us there.

Zombra

Patron
The mailing list strikes again!

In this update, we talk about how our procedural maps are generated. They may be "procedural," but there's a lot of intention and planning under the hood. Read on to learn what we're talking about!

Procedural maps in Spy DNA
At this point, our game can generate a terrain up to 2x2k meters, and more or less cover it with trees,bushes, and grasses. We're talking literal thousands of them per square kilometer, with wind animation, and for trees also collision, so they can be used for cover.

6d224042-1703-4945-9c80-801834b329e9.png

But we thought our players would like to do a bit more than just run around in the woods each mission, so we added buildings.
That in turn means, taking another pass at the terrain and smoothing it under buildings, and removing vegetation on each plot designated for a building, because having a Douglas fir in the middle of your living room isn't everyone's taste. Also, having to go through literal bushes on the way to the bathroom may be a bit much to ask, even of an NPC.

Additionally, we have to make sure that the locations defined in the mission are all placed on the map in a way that makes the mission flow better for the player. The "location" in this context means anything from a building where the objectives are (item to be retrieved, hostage to be saved, etc.), to a place on the map where the player starts, or an item for the player to pick up.

Over the past weeks, Jason's been working on improving the code that interprets the mission description from our Editor tool, and generates a level from that. Now we have the ability to place locations within a certain distance from another location, to make sure that things that need to be close together stay that way, such as office buildings on a campus for example.

4b3a5ef1-6a84-45a2-8de3-2aa4c7c003cb.png
Another thing we can do now is group buildings by type, so that if we've got some residential houses and some industrial buildings, they will be placed on different blocks of the map, like one would expect. Jason implemented a sort of "zoning code" for the map generation, so that a block can be zoned residential, commercial, etc. and only the buildings suited for that zone can be placed there.

Locations that are most important for the mission must be placed on the map, while filler buildings can be optional. This is why we spawn our locations in order, according to what Alex has set in the Editor. This way we can be sure that locations such as the building where the objective is hidden, or the extraction vehicle you need to reach to escape the enemies, are placed on the map before a filler building that's only there to make the map look good.

Read on about how we create blocks of buildings

A peek under the hood
In the past we would generate a map when loading it. This meant that if you took a mission at the base, saved the game, and then went on the mission, you might see a different map if you reloaded your game and tried the mission again. With the new code the map is fully generated up-front, so if you want to replay a mission, the map will not change when you reload. This was also an important step as we work towards supporting saving mid-mission.

Several things need to happen when generating a new map. Anyone who wants to create a custom mission for Spy DNA will want to understand how we do this in order to be able to create a map description in the mission editor that fits the scenario they had in mind.

1: We start by generating the terrain height map based on the size of the map, the amount of hills specified, and the roughness of the map

d4d5d929-d26c-439a-b6af-ff63a8b8e177.png
2: We place the main roads (if any) based on the map settings

3: We divide the map up into blocks. The size of the blocks depends on the setting (Ex: Urban, Suburban, etc)

4: We place the locations specified in the mission. These may require placement of buildings or other items. If buildings are placed, the blocks in which they are placed will be zoned (commercial, residential, industrial) to match the type of buildings being placed.

73054932-cfab-437f-aec5-98bc032f72f9.png
5: We fill in the map with "decor" buildings. They provide cover, hiding places, and also enhance the overall look of the map

6: Secondary roads are added

7: Map decor is added. These are things such as trees, grass, street signs, and other things you expect to see in the setting

At this point, steps 1-5 in the map generation are fully implemented. Step 7 is also partially done, and we will be adding the decor you expect to see along roads soon.

At this point the maps are complete for going to early access. The cosmetic Steps 6 and 7 will be refined during the early access period.

The next update will talk about the progress we are making with AI and dealing with larger numbers of NPCs on the map.

See additional pictures on our blog

I especially like the part about how certain buildings are "leashed" within a certain distance of each other but still randomly placed. Like there will always be an outhouse within 100 feet of the cabin, but not always in the same relative spot.

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Mailing list update!

In this update, we talk about gameplay and difficulty settings, as well as skills and training in Spy DNA. Read on to learn all about it!

Difficulty and gameplay settings
When starting a new game, you'll be able to customize your character, as well as adjust the difficulty settings and gameplay options.

We previously showed the character customization screens for new games, and now we can show the first draft of the gameplay and difficulty screens.

First I want to talk about how we handle PC deaths on a mission. A death of the commander will always be a game-over event, where you will have to reload from a save (unless in Ironman mode, in which case the saves will be destroyed when Commander dies).

For the remaining members of the party, we’ll be implementing three options. The first (already done) is permanent PC death. This means that if a player character dies on a mission, they are lost for the remainder of the game. Now this may be considered very harsh by some players, so we will have two less severe options.

11917f05-8480-4402-9779-16ea37714bad.png

The first is cloning. If a character dies on a mission, they are lost for the remainder of the mission, but once you return to base, their clone will be thawed and they may continue on, sans any experience from that last mission.

The third option replaces death with being critically wounded. The PC can be rendered unconscious on a mission, but will recover once you return to base.

Next thing I want to talk about is the ability to adjust the randomness of skill and attribute checks. This will impact things such as lock picking, disarming traps, charisma checks, etc. We will give the player the ability to adjust the “fuzziness” of these checks. At one extreme, full deterministic, if your skill is greater than the check difficulty you always succeed, if it’s less you always fail. At the other extreme, skill checks are highly randomized, and luck and skill will have roughly equal weight.

The remaining gameplay options are about the type of missions you will be given, and the amount of time you’ll have to complete them. For non-storyline missions we have a pool of mission types available at any point. The sliders for mission intensity and map size will bias the selection from that pool, so the side-quest mission you see will be weighted towards the mission types you prefer.

Now for difficulty, we have talked about Spy DNA being a combat simulation. We want to maintain that feeling on both the difficult and easy modes. We do this by not altering the basic combat system, or adjusting the enemy AI. Instead we can adjust the strength of the player and the enemies.

dd50f3ff-796b-4b4c-9392-0ee0021ca5eb.png

Read on about what all the other options mean

Skills and training
In the past we would generate a map when loading it. This meant that if you took a mission at the base, In Spy DNA, player characters improve their skills by using them out in the field. However, trying to learn to disarm an explosive trap with a skill of zero may not give a squad member much of a chance to learn anything. So to help with that, the Spy DNA base has virtual reality training stations that allow player characters to hone their skills without risking their life and limb, or their freedom for that matter.

dbc7d142-f8b2-41d2-a2e6-690d5fc0ccdc.png

All party members as well as the Commander will be able to use VR training to learn new skills or get better at the ones they already possess. The rate of improvement will be comparable to improving your skills in the field, with the same hyperbolic learning curve, meaning that it’ll be fairly easy to go from skill level zero to five or ten, but going from 40 to 41 will require multiple times that much practice.

While at the base, you will be able to assign your squad members to training, which they will complete in the time they spend at the base. Their training will be halted while they are out on a mission, but will resume upon their return.

08f88b77-13ea-4112-b046-05cb2dfcf53e.png

The team status screen will show which characters have been assigned to complete a particular skill training.

Read on about how Commander can use the VR training

Burning questions?
We're always happy to help. Reply to this email, or hit us up on any of the social media sites - we're looking forward to connecting with you.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

To help you keep track of targets on the battlefield, or just to keep tabs on various characters around you, Spy DNA uses UI overlays to indicate where the characters are, and who from your squad has a line of sight on them.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Why isn't this game getting more attention? They're doing some neat stuff here. It should appeal to XCOM and JA2 fans, which are more than a few here on the codex from what I can tell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom