Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Space Wreck now available on Early Access

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Looks promising, the art style is kind of like Underrail in space.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Optional combat is fine, so long as it doesn't turn into a Deus Ex knockoff, where the devs feel they must include an air vent for you to crawl through everywhere.

Not sure if it's cool how if you don't have enough points in whatever skill, most of the dialog is blah blah blah, but it's a neat feature.

I'm still turned off by the tranny shit though, which is inherently a pedophilic ideology.

I mean, I don't care if a game adds "neutral" as a "gender". I don't even care if you get to name your own gender. What I don't like is giving trannyism a center stage and offering stat bonuses, or unique dialog.

It's an open acceptance of an ideology that grooms children for sexual abuse. No thanks.

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Optional combat is fine, so long as it doesn't turn into a Deus Ex knockoff, where the devs feel they must include an air vent for you to crawl through everywhere.

I am so, so sorry...

Vents are literally everywhere and you can use them if you are small enough and have tools. Which can break if you roll a critical failure with your tinker skill. And you can spill knock-out gas into them as well.

So, they are everywhere, true, but there's a legitimate reason - stations/spaceships need to be ventilated; air must be able to flow into room and out of it. That's how it is with buildings nowadays anyway. Sure, my vents are a bit bigger but I think it is acceptable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom