Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Space Hulk Gameplay

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: Full Control; Space Hulk

Space Hulk's latest computer incarnation got itself some exposure at GDC. They're actually showing some gameplay footage and, well, it looks very much Space Hulk so far. Now, could someone fire a flamer at that journalist to shut him up? Please?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
My god, that hipster fag doing the interview sounds like a RTS peon... "okay, yes, okay, huhum, yes, okay" SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Jashiin

Arcane
It's all well and good clearing out these spacehulks, but why not simply blow any derelict ship the marines find to pieces and be done with it?

Keshik

Arcane
It's all well and good clearing out these spacehulks, but why not simply blow any derelict ship the marines find to pieces and be done with it?

No glory in that. Or maybe some plot device they need, maybe some Captain's geneseed or some relic or something.

Heh, didn't notice the squad's name. Reference to that flash cartoon

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Yeah, gameplay wise it looks solid. Just needs content and polish. I hope they're not being too ambitious with all the content and features they want. Co-op would be awesome, on the other hand.

This looks much better than I expected. Forewarned by the previous posts, I turned off the sound and ooooh'd and ahhhh'd at the graphics and interface. Wonder if there will be an Android version, a turn based version like Teardown's game would be perfect for phones. Play a turn or two, flip off, resume later.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Fuck yes, it's everything I ever wanted from a virtual version of Space Hulk and more.

Zeriel

Arcane
Speaking of homoerotic, those space marine plotlines are just this side of super disturbing.

"Why are we invading this massive, throbbing space hulk, Commander?"

"We need the patriarch's geneseed."

"Uh... say again?"

"GENE SEED. WE NEED HIS FUCKING SEED. GET IN THERE."

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I've always wondered what the space marines do when they are not killing stuff, dying or practising killing stuff.
Praying and practising special chapter customs like scrimshawing bones of their death brothers or entering the pain glove like Imperial Fists.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I've always wondered what the space marines do when they are not killing stuff, dying or practising killing stuff.
Praying and practising special chapter customs like scrimshawing bones of their death brothers or entering the pain glove like Imperial Fists.
or feasting, getting drunk and fighting like Space Wolves.

3MW0Nj.jpg

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer

No glory in that. Or maybe some plot device they need, maybe some Captain's geneseed or some relic or something.

I'm sure those spacehulks have a substantial dollar value attached to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom