Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SOLASTA - Manual roll mod

DeLastOne

Novice
Hi guys,

Just want to share with you a mod I am playing with Solasta allowing me to roll my own dice and enter the result in the game. It is really something I love and I wish BG3 had the same :)

I am not the creator but I am helping him to debug it. Rigth now it only supports solo. I tried to co-op with my son using the mod and it all went bad hehe. I am guessing Ale, the creator of the mod, will need lot more time for this.

If you are into Solasta and want to try it you can find the link to the mod here :

Also the "official" discussion thread with Ale is on Steam...

Real dice roll mod - Discussion thread

DeLastOne

Novice
Also forgot to add that the mod have GoDice support !

At this time I am working with Ale to tackle few bugs. Also Ale will work on the CO-OP support !

So latest update :

bug fixes (a lot!)

added stealth rolls

added perception rolls

added bardic inspiration roll

to do: start and end of turn effects

to do: co-op multiplayer support

added: hit dice roll on short rest

bug fixes

fixed 0 dice spells

fixed saving throws over environments objects

Bug fixes

Added Narrative state rolls

Added a lot of new ability checks and saving throws

Fixed the 0 die problem with some spell

Godice: revamped the connection system. Now dice connects and disconnect well.

Godice: added ALT-L to check dice status

Godice: added ALT-0 to connect new dice

Godice: Bug fixes to the python script

- support for Solasta 1.5.94

- added GoDice support

- added mouse wheel support

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom