Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So I've been playing The Legend of Zelda recently.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Almost done with quest 1. I have never beaten quest 2.

This game was my first game that I enjoyed. Playing it now it still has that quality of gameplay to it years after it was made. Such a classic. I remember doing quest 2 and I got stuck on some dungeon with invisible holes in the walls that you can walk through. I also remember red and blue bubbles, with one disabling your sword and the other giving it back.

How hard is quest 2 compared to quest 1?

Secretninja

Cipher
I never played the n64 ones, and the one on gamecube was trash. Other than that, I had fun with all the ones I played.

juggernaut

Educated
Link to the Past (zelda 3 on snes) is the best of them IMO. I also had good memories of Link's Awakening (zelda 4 on gameboy) but after playing it again recently it's a bit more annoying than I remember. I tried playing the latest one on the Wii, Twilight Princess I think, but the first 10 minutes of it were too annoying. Might give it another go later, most of these type of games get better in the middle.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO I LOVED OCARINA OF TIME BUT COULD NOT FINISH TWILIGHT PRINCES FOR WHATEVER REASON IT BORED ME TO TEARS BRO I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS MORE ANNOYING BECAUSE IT WAS OLDER OR JUST A REHASH OR WHATEVER

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Twilight Princess gets a lot better after the third dungeon. The dungeons in particular get really fun, the desert one is awesome.

For some reason, I'm the opposite of the bro on this one; Ocarina of Time just bores the shit out of me. Every time I replay it, I get about as far as the Forest Temple and give up, and it's a vicious cycle, because that means the next time I replay it I'll have played the first few hours of the game over and over again and thus they'll bore me even more thus burning me out on the game again and oh well

Felix

Arcane
^I'm in the same boat at you, bro, And Link to the past is my favourite.

Mantiis

Cipher
The wind waker is my fav. I don't like the art direction so much but i really enjoy the sailing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom