Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, fallout 3

Will you buy fallout 3?

• yes, pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, console

• torrent

• won't touch

• Total voters

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
it's obviously missing key option, but...

Deleted member 7219

I'll be sailing the seven seas for this one. If I enjoy it, I'll buy. But I'm not going to make the same mistake I did with Oblivion (i.e. buying before I try it).

Solohk

Scholar
Way too many games coming out to even bother with it. After Oblivion, and I can't even really see that great of a shooter in FO3, why bother?

It's too bad, because a post-apoc open world shooter could be tons o' fun.

Lord Chambers

Erudite
I feel like playing Fallout 3 is neccesary for my gaming literacy. Same as Spore. So I will briefly play them, and then have experience on which I can interpret the experiences and writings of others.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Probably I won't touch it, but there is small chance I'll download it and try. But it's really small chance.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I won't touch it. The live stream videos of people playing, together with a short period of time I spent with the game have strengthened my already irrefutable desire to forget about its existence.
Bethesda's Fallout 3 never happened.

Chefe

Erudite
I will purchase it as many times as there are votes for "torrent" and "won't touch" in this poll.

xuerebx

Erudite
I'll buy it for the PC, only game I'll be buying this year I think (unless AoD comes this year, though I highly doubt it).

Micmu

Magister
No, for the same reason I didn't even sniff any of the oblivionoid addons/expansions (their games are not to my liking at all, not even slightly, like DF and MW were). A half-arsed over-hyped over-rated shooter filled with silly mumbo-jumbo and riddled with broken mechanics.
Not even to mention it would remind me too much of Fallout, a game I did like very much.
And I don't like hacks like these getting my money, too, but luckily I won't be in dilemma since I'm not interested in the game alone.[/off_chest]

uhjghvt

Scholar
I'll probably download the torrent then not bother installing it until there are some good mods

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
uhjghvt said:
I'll probably download the torrent then not bother installing it until there are some good mods
sounds like a good plan to me.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
mods, add option 'I am chefe. I want to be different'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom