Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Skyrim Update 1.6 Adds Mounted Combat

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Skyrim is fun because of two things:
- Hiking up a mountain (I'm a sucker for that one)
- Mods are fun - nsfw

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some encounters are just genous like Fake guards who can be recognised as such if you're in legion... Mad woman who wanted to use lumberjack on her.... sadly I din't even renembered in which house i left it.... Villager with cow offering for giants. If the world reacted to your action with some kind of reputation and fraction standing from third part they game would be on par with Morrowind.... But now it is good only for hiking, mods and sword bashing as Wolf and Sea said.

Modron

Arcane
...Mods are fun - nsfw
How come I didn't see that mod on the steam workshop:love:

Additionally, I found archery to be quite fun regardless of being op (your mileage might vary of course).

...Skyrim is only good for horse physics.

If i had any talent, i would make a mockup of a mounted skyrim character chasing a flying dragon up a vertical cliff side with a drawn sword.

A user named cat

Have Beth even included that huge CPU code fix in one of their patches yet? You know, the one modders released to use with Script Extender?

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Have Beth even included that huge CPU code fix in one of their patches yet? You know, the one modders released to use with Script Extender?
You mean the optimization flag issue? They fixed that several months ago, game instantly saw probably a 50% performance boost.

A user named cat

Ah, you're right. I had snatched Skyrim, updated to 1.5 then installed that TESVAL mod for Script Extender. Just checked the SKSE log though and the thing was never even running. Surprised Beth optimized the game so well themselves then. It actually runs better than shitty Oblivion even while using HD mods.

Mozgoëbstvo

Learned
If i had any talent, i would make a mockup of a mounted skyrim character chasing a flying dragon up a vertical cliff side with a drawn sword.

You never know. Time passes, Skyrim has become irrelevant for quite some time, then a weird art fair sees this coming up... never cease to pursue your bogus fancies :D

It feels strangely nostalgic to be a Bethesda fan once more (after such a long time!) and I'm planing to enjoy this feeling before Bethesda goes full retard again and I start denouncing them for the hacks the are/will be.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom