Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: Rape of Requiem (mf/ff/oral/anal/forced/preg)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Still Alive
Pain. So much pain. Can't. Move. So tired. So drained.

"So, you're the one who killed Alva. No matter. She can be replaced easily. You've brought a nice tribute too. Quite a tidy sum of gold, the man will serve as a thrall while you two ladies will amuse me... until turned."

03.jpg

"But turning you, bosmer... will take quite some time. You are resistant to disease, are you not? Mmmm. Yes, remain still. I fear the after effect of skooma consumption is quite... adverse. Ah. I miss Alva already, but you two will do nicely. Very nicely."

00.jpg

Hnnnnghhh.

04.jpg

Can't catch a breath. I gotta buy some time. Bastard's had his way with us.

05.jpg

"That's better. I was afraid your mind is permanently damaged from the skooma crash. Tsk tsk... here, my pet. Come here, let Master feed you."

Touching me. Everywhere. Can't resist.

"Say ahhhh, my dear."

08.jpg

"Was it good?"

I'll kill him.

"Lie down, slave. Take it easy. I know it's been a long, tiring day."

Mmm... ah. So weak. My legs...

06.jpg

"Let Master take good care of you, my pet. Yes, let it all out. Don't resist. We have SO much time to spare. Mmm, there we go. Ha ha. My, my. What a mess you've made."
Much later...

My head's clearer now. He stopped doing those things, finally.

07.jpg

"Muiri."
"Y-yes?"
"Don't lose hope."
"Alright."

Hope. That one moment that cost us the battle.

01.jpg

Yet hope, still remains. A flicker. Yet it is still there. I remember where it lays when I lost my grip during the battle. Huff...
Starting to recover my breath. Just a little more time. Not gonna make the attempt half-assedly.

09.jpg

There he goes. I crouch myself lower, trying to stay out of his sight.

10.jpg

Thonnir's no use to us. He's unconscious after repeated tortures.

11.jpg

Good, the other vampire's head is turned. That pile of ash has something I need.

12.jpg

"Muiri, get ready."

13.jpg

The sharp edge of the warhammer's butt did the trick. I'm free.

14.jpg

No time to celebrate or immediate counter-attack. I have to retrace my step and find Dawnbreaker. It's our only chance.

15.jpg

Two rooms later, Movarth and his lackey screamed bloody murder. But we're too far away to be found.

16.jpg

I found something to wear. Better than nothing. Better yet, Dawnbreaker's mine again. Movath never noticed it. Lucky.

17.jpg

As I stood at the cavern's exit, I ponder my options. Do we escape now and return later?
Dawnbreaker sheathed on my belt. I think I hear a slight hum from the blade. I've made up my mind.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
It was nothing

It's over. Movath's dead, and his little coterie is no more. Dawnbreaker performed its duty to perfection. I sifted through the ashes and recovered my equipment. Miraculously, Thonnir is alive.

01.jpg

Take care, you were of no help. I dragged my feet to the cave's exit. My pack's overloaded. If only Muiri is here... why did I send her home?

"That pack looks rather heavy, need a hand?" a familiar voice called.

02.jpg

"Muiri? I thought I sent you home?"
"I couldn't leave. I didn't want to. Maybe."

Bullshit. Maybe your AI just can't find a way to get up the cliff cause there's no clear pathing upwards...

"Whatever, give me a hand girl."
"I heard explosions. Is he dead?"
"Yeah. Nothing but ashes. Dawnbreaker did its job." I patted the glowing sword's hilt.

We divided the load and climbed upwards, out of the cave.
Helgi was there at the exit, biding us farewell.

03.jpg

A Dark Brotherhood assassin, making a spirit of a little child happy. How strange.

04.jpg

It's cold outside, but the smell of the swamp is a welcome change. All that fucking...ahem.

05.jpg

The Jarl's ecstatic. She threw a big purse at us. 600 gold coins inside. I'd say it was well deserved, I pocket the cash and head back to our room in the inn. We need to pack up and move on. Too much time wasted. So nearly... gone.

"Hey, Muiri."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"Not leaving."
"Oh."
"You know what?"

00.jpg

Eyes wide, the Breton girl looks very confused underneath that Dark Brotherhood mask I gave her. I couldn't resist the urge to pinch both of her cheeks in jest. We almost lost everything today. Almost. Were it not for Dawnbreaker. And I'd be responsible for dragging this girl to a life of vampire slavery. I embraced her.

"Muiri, are you okay?"
"I wasn't."
"But now?"
"I think I'll be fine with you around, sis."
"I promise I'll protect you. Always."

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Updated my journal.

15.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
You Lead, I follow
Here's a new mod I like, Amazing Follower Tweak (AFT).
What it lets you do is actually tweak your follower through a dialogue option.
Despite the dialogue navigation being somewhat clumsy, AFT clarifies the 'vagueness' of your follower's effectiveness.
Like basic statistics, for example.

04.jpg

Muiri is actually a fighter-specced NPC. With just a meager 50 magicka to conjure the Breton's starting Ghost Wolf.
You may also learn the AI behavior.

03.jpg

But the best part...

02.jpg

Yes, you can teach her spells. Unfortunately, having very little magicka reserves, she cannot conjure a Fire Atronach yet.
You can set her leveling to automatic or manual, meaning you can completely convert her into a mage if you wish, and even change her fighting style to dual wielding sword, bow & arrow, or spellsword, or two-handed preference. It's a beaut!

Final note, their spell tweak also allows basic triggers to be set like 'beginning of combat, cast protection' or at 50% health, cast 'heal'. Not bad at all.

Anyway, back to the game.
I finally got this recipe from the alchemist shops.

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

Fuck yeah. And my favorite venom mixture.

07.jpg

Nirnroot is the primary damage component. Any damaging venom mixture with Nirnroot will deal a high damage. Mind you, I did not even invest on a single perk on the Alchemy and still I am getting 50+ damage per mixture. One can imagine what happens when I get the Stronger Venom with the 2x +25% all mixture bonus perks...

But let's get back to the task at hand.

09.jpg

We have to get this amulet appraised in Riften.

10.jpg

A quick trip to Solitude for transit... and browsing their shopping district reveals another gem.

11.jpg

Yeah, I think I won't ever need another necklace again. Ring & Necklace now brings a combined total of 140 HP. Fourteen levels worth of HP increments. I have around 7000 gold in reserves I think.
You might ask, why not use those money to invest on enchantment or something?
I rather not do that - cause my enchanting skill is pretty low and the store items tend to be of much better quality than you'll ever get from crafted enchants without grinding of course. I'd probably get a puny +10 Fire damage enchant while store quality can get upwards of 20+. It's random, but it's much better than spending souls on weak enchants. Also, the gold is nice for training hard-to-raise skills up like Light Armor. Anyway, I'm rambling. Let's go.

12.jpg

Riften. Just past midnight.

13.jpg

There's Brynjolf. And somehow he derped at the sight of me. How?

14.jpg

By calling everyone out to the marketplace at 1 AM for a product demonstration.

15.jpg

It's a distraction he provides for that planting job. Oh well, better for me since it's darker.

16.jpg

Ran into a hitch. Madesi's market stall lock is too hard to pick. Muiri's no help.

17.jpg

Gonna risk a pick pocket. Hopefully I won't get into trouble.

18.jpg

Got it. Now to plant the ring in Brand-Shei's pocket.

19.jpg

All done. Brynjolf, seeing me done ended his product demonstration early and promises alpha access to all the early backers.

20.jpg

Damn right. Now where can I find the thieves guild?
Brynjolf points towards a sewer passage beneath the city called the Ratways. Once there, I am supposed to navigate my way to 'the Ragged Flagon', where he is waiting.

21.jpg

Easy enough. See you there, Brynjolf.

RK47

Patron
Shit hole
01.jpg

Looks like we're not alone. Friendlies?

02.jpg

03.jpg

Dead people.

04.jpg

No way to bring the bridge down from this side. I'll drop down.

05.jpg

Traps eh? Just trigger it and ...

06.jpg

Phew.

07.jpg

Lots of random thugs down here. But this guy's special.

08.jpg

Meh. It's not bad but stamina is a crap-shoot in combat. You generally want to chug down stamina potions instead of relying on the passive regen to kick in. So 20 stam/sec is always going to have more impact than 50% faster regen. Unless you want to run a marathon.

09.jpg

Here's another unique loot that nearly trivializes most brawling encounters. A flat +10 damage to unarmed strikes. Could be useful when you need to get a target down to low health but not killing him.

10.jpg

Final room... looks friendly enough.

11.jpg

Hey, is this the Ragged Flagon?

"I'll kill you!"

12.jpg

I let go of the arrow.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Looks like this is the place.

16.jpg

How can people even eat and drink in this cesspool? Disgusting.

17.jpg

Nah, I think I'll stay for a while.

RK47

Patron
Owe money, Pay money, lah
01.jpg

Bitch, I survived vampires. This place... it's a rat hole.
Brynjolf sounds very enthusiastic to get me into the action. I guess with the way things are looking for the guild - he must be happy just to receive a new recruit to do some work. He gave me one final task before I can get officially inducted into the guild.

02.jpg

"These people owe money to the guild. Collect and come back here for your cut."

03.jpg

Don't worry. I know how it is. I turned around and greeted the other man seated on the table. It's Delvin, the appraiser.

04.jpg

05.jpg

I carefully place the necklace on the table. Suddenly, Delvin unbuttons his shirt, and in one swift motion removes all traces of his clothing, save for his boots and gloves. He then squats on his chair, focusing on the necklace completely. Or maybe something else. I couldn't tell.

06.jpg

What? Why, what is it?

07.jpg

08.jpg

Believe what? Finish it, Delvin. Don't leave me hanging.

"Hang on, lass. Hnghhhggggh. *faaaaaarrrttt* Ahhh. What a relief."

09.jpg

He picked a napkin from the table, and scraped what's left in his ass-crack before tossing the stained cloth away into the cisterns. Turning around, he dressed himself and scribbles a note. Very carefully.

10.jpg

25.jpg

Son of a bitch. I pocket the letter of credit and set out to collect the money for Brynjolf.

11.jpg

There's a lever on the other side that lowers the bridge. Getting to the Flagon will take less time now.

First stop, Keerava's inn.
12.jpg

Lizard's stubborn. But his spouse is wiser. Pissing off the guild is not gonna save your coins.

13.jpg

14.jpg

When I return to Keerava's counter, she's still defiant.

15.jpg

Maybe I should visit that farm in Morrowind. Her tail dropped immediately.

16.jpg

I'll take the coins. I'm no scalefag so your anal virginity is intact. Thanks, Keerava.
Next... Haelga's flophouse.

17.jpg

Running out of patience here...

18.jpg

Stubborn bitch. I could bash her up, but I rather find leverage.

19.jpg

Nice statue. I wonder what she'll say if I put this up in the Ragged Flagon?

20.jpg

That's done. Last stop, Bersi's general store.

21.jpg

Good I step out of the store with the coins in hand.

22.jpg

Someone died again?

23.jpg

24.jpg

I'm not going back there. Ever.

RK47

Patron
That damn Crooked Bees
01.jpg

Thanks, Obama. Here's the funny part, we collected 300 gold - and Brynjolf hands over our 'cut' of 300 gold and several potions. So the guild actually lost money. No wonder they're in decline.

02.jpg

Sure, keep the coins coming.

03.jpg

Ooooh, secret passages.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Rules? But we're thieves! We break them!

06.jpg

Fine, gimme my membership card and I'll be out of here.
Mercer seems like a tight-ass prick. Not a single smile from his face. Perhaps the decline of the guild has affected him greatly. Pondering for a while, he decides to hand me an assignment. An important assignment, he said.

07.jpg

No, its okay, bro. I can do this. Mercer nodded and describes a troublesome bee farm owner right outside Riften. He used to work for someone influential in Riften, but recently broke away without a word.

08.jpg

He went indie. We can't have that hipster bullshit.

09.jpg

10.jpg

A wood-elf eh? Brynjolf warns me that this mission is contracted by Maven Black-briar - a very influential person in Riften. Probably more powerful than the Jarl herself.

11.jpg

He hands me the thieves guild armor and recommends I speak with the rest of the gang for some more info on the estate.
Now, the Thieves Guild armor..

12.jpg

Isn't much to talk about - it's not top Light Armor rating, but well above average of Light Armor. It's as heavy as glass, but there are enchantment bonuses that comes with them. Considering even a level 1 character can head to Whiterun and board a carriage to Riften* - this set is pretty useful for a beginner.

*Note that even failing the plant Madesi ring still gets you in the guild sans the coin reward, of course.
Complete Basic Thieves Guild Set
Headpiece: +10% Merchant Price
Gloves: +15% Lockpick
Chest: +20 Carry Cap.
Boots: +15% Pickpocket

The added benefit of Thieves Guild is having access to the fences - the only trader that buys stolen goods.
14.jpg

As you advance the guild plot, more fences will become available in other cities. It's an easy source of cash if you comb the whole city of loose junk.

More info on the estate...
13.jpg

15.jpg

Additionally, the Thieves Guild has a wide array of trainers in their craft. They're masters at it, too. Stealth, Archery, Pickpocket, Lockpicking - they have it. Thief characters should turn Riften into their base of operations and clear all the quests there. And for some reason, most of the Riften quests involves humanoids, the type of foes that Thieves should not fear much.

Enough of that. Let's head out.

16.jpg

17.jpg

A secondary exit exists. It leads to a cemetery within Riften.

18.jpg

Very nice. Time to stash all my junk and carry light. We've got a whole estate to loot.

19.jpg

20.jpg

That's one foggy morning.

Last edited:
The weird thing about Calcelmo's request is that Markarth is basically an excavation-site-turned-town built on top of a dwemer city, yet he still needs a random adventurer to bring him a dwemer object from god knows where.

RK47

Patron
The weird thing about Calcelmo's request is that Markarth is basically an excavation-site-turned-town built on top of a dwemer city, yet he still needs a random adventurer to bring him a dwemer object from god knows where.

You'll be interested to know that it is one of those 'random' quest that is generated whenever you buy a dwarven item from the store.
To quote the Sanguine Debauchery modder:
The Thug's never come after me.
The thug quest ( WIAddItem03 ) is the 3rd in the series of four related quests. They must be preformed and completed in sequence before they are cycled through again. There is a 48 hour wait ( game time ) between quest completion before the next quest will start.
  • WIAddItem01 - "Did you find something good?" = Picking up an item and an NPC says something like "Hope nobody misses that...", "That was just lying around? Good find.", etc..
  • WIAddItem02 - Rummaging through trash = Scrounging around taking things like cabbages out of barrels and containers.
  • WIAddItem03 - Steal, Thugs hunt player = Stealing or pick-pocketing items from NPC's with a neutral or worse relationship. You don't have to get caught doing it.
  • WIAddItem07 - Buy Dwarven artifact = Buying dwarven armor or weapons and getting a note from Calcelmo saying he's interested in acquiring it.

Yeah, I thought it was the case by the way the letter is worded ("I was informed you bought Item at Location. I want that object, come here"). Interestingly, there was a quest like this in Oblibions, except it involved you selling an ayleid statue from a ruin. It's just funnier here because Calcelmo is literally sitting on top of a mountain of dwemer objects. I imagine the local guards are too pussy / corrupt to help, but it's still a bit ironic.

In another note, I like how the thieves guild armor is just pimped leather armor, and not something immediately identifiable as "THIEF".

RK47

Patron
Yeah, I thought it was the case by the way the letter is worded. Interestingly, there was a quest like this in Oblibions, except it involved you selling an ayleid statue from a ruin. It's just funnier here because Calcelmo is literally sitting on top of a mountain of dwemer objects. I imagine the local guards are too pussy / corrupt to help, but it's still a bit ironic.

In another note, I like how the thieves guild armor is just pimped leather armor, and not something immediately identifiable as "THIEF".

Psst. I know you. Hail Sithis.

Guard Dialogue:

"I know Thieves Guild armor when I see it. You're not fooling anyone."

Well, it looks discreet to me. :(

Though I shouldn't be surprised at the guards' realistic portrayal of police enforcement complacency:

Had a bit of a survival horror moment. I inadvertently started the Ring of Hircine quest, accepting a werewolf's request to appease the daedra, killing the "great beast inhabiting the forest to the east". Except the damn ring is cursed (as in, sticks-to-your-hand cursed) and "randomly turns you into a werewolf". FUUUUUUUUUUU-

http://postimg.org/image/w5qcufdpx/full/

RK47

Patron
wow, i did not recall that shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom