Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim hands on at Eurogamer.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Surf Solar said:
Mastermind said:
Freelance Henchman said:
FatCat said:
at least half-decent writing

Does that seem very likely? Do they have a different team now than the ones that perpetrated Oblivion and Fallout 3?

There was nothing wrong with Oblivion's writing.

:retarded:

I look forward to your verifiable list of awards and recognition of your writing and/or writing criticism skills. Until then you're just another useless codex dipshit sucking avellone's dick while the entire world ignores you, your needs, your desires and your opinions. :M

Jokerman89

Novice
Man this or Deus ex is for sure the game of the year for sure, love oblivion -can see my self being stuck into Skyrim for months.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom