Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shivering Isles review

User was nabbed fit

The thing is... you remove the compass, and sometimes it can become too hard. Why? Because Bethesda made no attempts for the game to work this way. You can't ask NPCs about information for your quest (like where to go) like you normally would in a proper CRPG.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I was born 87 years ago. when the bombs fell. For 65 years I've ruled as Junktown's Mayor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the mushroom clouds of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 10th of April, the year of Akatosh, 2164. These are the closing days of our era, and the final hours of my life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom