Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS STILL MANY HAPPY THIS GAME

UNINSTALLED THEN INSTALLED WITH IN THA WEAK

Spike

Educated
ALMOST GOT ALL CHEEVOS BROS

JUST NEED SHURA ENDING AND ALL SKILLS
SICK BROTHER

I WANNA GO BACK AND FINISH THE OTHER OWL FIGHT AND THE MEDICINE GUY BOSS FIGHT AND THEN THINK I'LL DO THAT LONG MAY THE SHADOWS REFLECT MOD

Spike

Educated
ALMOST GOT ALL CHEEVOS BROS

JUST NEED SHURA ENDING AND ALL SKILLS
SICK BROTHER

I WANNA GO BACK AND FINISH THE OTHER OWL FIGHT AND THE MEDICINE GUY BOSS FIGHT AND THEN THINK I'LL DO THAT LONG MAY THE SHADOWS REFLECT MOD
BRO YOUR IS BEING BEST BRO??!
HAVE A BROFIST BRO

EDIT: I want to vent and spergpost here real quick. I fired this beauty up only to see I apparently already beat Owl (Father), meaning all there is left to do is to fight Doujun or whatever his name is, the medicine guy. Well, I look online all over because I forgot how to get anywhere. Well, apparently if you get to Mibu Village which I HADN'T DONE YET you're SCREWED to send him to Doujun. Well, I went to Mibu Village because I thought you could still send Jinzaemon to Doujun from Mibu Village. Guess what, you can't! And I am on NG+2 but the steam achievements have only registered one ending, GREAT JUST GREAT!!! So NOW I am going to do Shura ending, I am pretty sure again, and this is NOT the same playthrough where I send Jinzaemon to Doujun the medicine man. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- this is causing my autism to spike but whatever I guess the Return ending is the only true ending any way. I like my Wolf to be LOGICALLY CONSISTENT thank you. Only Wolf as an asshole Shura would send Jinzaemon to Doujun...But now I need to do it on a Purification ending (already have Severance). But I want to do Shura now to speed things up so I can start a NG and refresh the Doujun stuff so I can actually fight him. I have beaten everyone else, minus the gauntlets which I am not sure I want to do. :rage:

Last edited:

Spike

Educated
I get you wanna kill everything but don't get your hopes up, it's a real basic fight.
Oh okay. That's kinda nice to know, takes the edge off my 'tism. I'm hype to get all endings and then play the Long May the Shadows Reflect mod.

Jinn

Arcane
Long May the Shadows Reflect mod.
Never heard of this - or really any Sekiro overhaul mod for that matter. Is it supposed to be really good?

Edit: Looked into it a bit more and found that while Long May the Shadow would be good as kind of a "last resort because I've played through it so many times" mod, Sekiro Resurrection Mod looks like something that would be more up my alley. Resurrection looks like it ups the challenge a bit, but not quite to the almost silly degree that Long May the Shadow does. I like the new gameplay mechanics and enemies introduced in Resurrection too. Though, Long May the Shadow looks perfect for someone who has nearly mastered the game and just needs more pain.

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Haven't played this (yet?), but are there any talks of a Sekiro: Shadows Die Thrice, or something?

Spike

Educated
Long May the Shadows Reflect mod.
Never heard of this - or really any Sekiro overhaul mod for that matter. Is it supposed to be really good?

Edit: Looked into it a bit more and found that while Long May the Shadow would be good as kind of a "last resort because I've played through it so many times" mod, Sekiro Resurrection Mod looks like something that would be more up my alley. Resurrection looks like it ups the challenge a bit, but not quite to the almost silly degree that Long May the Shadow does. I like the new gameplay mechanics and enemies introduced in Resurrection too. Though, Long May the Shadow looks perfect for someone who has nearly mastered the game and just needs more pain.
There's new enemies in Sekiro: Resurrection? Guess I'm playing that too desu.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom