Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Second part of GamerHub.TV Brian Fargo interview is up, reveals more about Wasteland 2

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Bard's Tale (2005); Brian Fargo; InXile Entertainment; Wasteland 2

The second part of GamerHub.TV's interview with Brian Fargo is up. In this segment, he goes into a bit more detail about Wasteland 2. There's no significant new gameplay footage, unfortunately.

I'm sure many of our readers will appreciate Brian's stalwart defense of the necessity of turn-based combat in a deep CRPG. At the end of the video, he also talks a bit about inXile's inaugural title, The Bard's Tale, which has apparently become something of a sleeper hit on mobile platforms.

MCA
mt7ba.jpg

HOW TO KEEP MOTIVATION HIGH AT WORKPLACE

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
HOW TO KEEP UNPAID OVERTIME MOTIVATION HIGH AT WORKPLACE more like

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Pretty impressive... between 100k and 500k sales on Android.

But yeah, :salute: to Fargo for keeping up the charade. fighting the good fight.

flabbyjack

Arcane
Yeah you guys are real slavedrivers! Those poor inXile slaves need a pizza party, the kind with energy drinks and work. Time to sprint develop us up a hoverbike!

FeelTheRads
Kinda got the feeling like Fargo was pandering to us PC rpg philes, too. Good!

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Good interview. I like what he said about the PC being open.

And I see that at least part of that interface is working. Excellent.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fargo is a bro. :bro:

I do hope his points about TB combat follow suit in the Torment successor as well.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Stop showing the same 30 seconds tech demo over and over again, no one cares.

This is from their fbook, yesterday:

We are prepping for first playable Wasteland 2 video coming soon. You’ll get a work-in-progress taste of HUD, skill usage, combat and conversations. Lots of good info! Stay tuned!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom