Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Second NWN2 expansion from Obsidian info leak

Ander Vinz

Scholar
I brought you good news today, my friends.

After hiring Monty Markland and all this talk about MotB being PST's spiritual successor Obsidian's top management decided to make second expansion in Planescape setting.
Feargus continues to amaze us with his mad license getting skillz: he's got permission from Atari and WotC!

The second expansion will be titled NWN2: Planewalker and tell us a story of a 10+ level traveller seeking the meaning of life through the different planes.

Two best things about this project:
auto-pause after each turn for hardcore D&D fans [it makes NWN2 almost turn-based]
and [drums] Avellone as creative lead designer along with Sawyer as technical lead designer.

Official announcement is awaited tomorrow.

Deleted member 7219

April Fools is such fucking bullshit.

Also, try harder next time, fag. Everyone knows Planescape is a dead setting, and neither Atari nor WotC want to make any more games in it.

mjorkerina

Scholar
Ander Vinz said:
Matt7895 said:
Also, try harder next time, fag.
Wanna look cool, eh?

You are one of those who try to look cool actually, being that april 1 dumbasses think it is fashionable and gets you geek cred to post bullshit on that day. No it does not.

Ander Vinz

Scholar
So posting bullshit over the place in all other days and throwing in insults is a norm? Sorry, forgot.
Also, isn't codex tolerate all kinds of geeks? Trolls, dumbfucks, spammers, racists, bryce's?
And fooling around on a fool's day is bad, bad thing.

Shoelip

Arbiter
Matt7895 said:

Also, try harder next time, fag. Everyone knows Planescape is a dead setting, and neither Atari nor WotC want to make any more games in it.

Wow, testy... Anyway, Planescape isn't dead, it's just not profitable. It's become open source if you will. Check out www.planewalker.com, but not right now because the site is down while they're moving to a new server. Instead go to www.dev-planewalker.com

Rhett Butler

Scholar
Ander Vinz said:
So posting bullshit over the place in all other days and throwing in insults is a norm? Sorry, forgot.
Also, isn't codex tolerate all kinds of geeks? Trolls, dumbfucks, spammers, racists, bryce's?
And fooling around on a fool's day is bad, bad thing.

Trolls, dumbfucks, spammers, racists and Bryces are irritating but essentially harmless. Your April fools "pranks" really hurt people. Not this one though, fool me once and all that. :P

Ander Vinz

Scholar
Rhett Butler said:
Your April fools "pranks" really hurt people.
How so? TSLRP is coming this may, and NWN2 EP2 from Obsidian is most likely to follow later this year. Not to mention PS Trilogy by RogueDao.

Ander Vinz

Scholar
skyway said:
Ander Vinz said:
Not to mention PS Trilogy by RogueDao.
this indeed looked like a great april fool
Last time I heard they were going to release public beta before the end of this year so not only what I said was true but your wet dream about playing beta version of fanmade mod can be fulfilled.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Ander Vinz said:
skyway said:
Ander Vinz said:
Not to mention PS Trilogy by RogueDao.
this indeed looked like a great april fool
Last time I heard they were going to release public beta before the end of this year so not only what I said was true but your wet dream about playing beta version of fanmade mod can be fulfilled.

the funny thing is - they are promising that since the end of 2006

Nael

Arcane
In the Information Age it's kinda nice to have just one day where you must discern every piece of info to check for it's veracity. April Fool's day is the ultimate parody of our day and age where everyone feels that they must know everything.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
All we need now is an announcement that Obsidian or CDPROJEKT is making Dark Sun 3: First-Person Real-Time Edition.

Radisshu

Prophet
Hahahahah, I almost got excited for a second there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom