Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Search does not work.

Rhalle

Magister
Fix it.

Thank You.

:x

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Can you make the google search show results by date ? This would especially help when searching for your recent posts.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Please make search work for donors again, gain massive $$$ €€€ £££ ¥¥¥ from donations.

Oh, and could you please either remove the "buy stuff" links from donors, or move them to the end of the page. Would make my mobile phone browsing experience more pleasing.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
When is codex going to stop being the third world site of the internetz and have a real search function. I click on my profile to see my posts and I am required to type shit into Google. Still? What the fuck.

DU if you need more money just ask for it or trick those idiot animie people to pay some more.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Something to do with either server capacity or coding? Both are solved by money. If the Codex needs money then have a goddamn fundraiser. We are not all third-word (or soon to be third-world - I'm looking at you Greek and Portuguese posters) welfare living peasants.

edit: I also I remember reading his news update but I forget which problem it is. Tonight is the first time it has inconvenienced me.

edit2: I would search for DU's post but the search function is gimped.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Jaesun said:
oldmanpaco said:
edit2: I would search for DU's post but the search function is gimped.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=57027

I'm not trying to rip on DU and Taluntain but if they need money for a server upgrade then just ask for it. If they need money for the $5000 in annual costs then ask for it. It took about 12 hours for the last donation drive to be successful.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Two months. It's been two months. It doesn't become several until at least 3 months and we're still 5 days away from that. Regardless, it might be another several months before we have a search solution in place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom