Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
image.png

image.png
That's a nice SR-71 model...

spekkio

Arcane
It's good to be back:

:salute:

I'm using Biomod this time:

I didn't like Shifter during my previous playthrough couple years ago, but Biomod looks dope so far:

As the name suggests, BioMod is primarily concerned with Deus Ex's augmentations, with the aim of making them more balanced but also a lot easier to manage. Most augs are now automated, using energy only when they're actually doing their jobs. Some augs that were less useful or that would be a pain to manage have been made free or given extra abilities, while those that I thought were un-salvageable have been replaced with entirely new augs.

Augmentations now fall into three categories based on the way they use energy

- Active: Uses energy constantly while turned on. This is what all of the augmentations in the original game were like.
- Automatic: When turned on, goes into an "idle" state which uses no energy. When idle, will automatically activate when needed and drain energy while it works.
- Passive: Uses no energy.

Improved skills:

- Swimming has been replaced with the new skill "Athletics" which determines movement speed on land and jumping ability in addition to swimming proficiency.
- Medicine now improves the efficiency of biocells as well as medkits, making it more useful.
- Demolition now determines the amount of grenades you can carry, making it worth upgrading if you care about explosives.
- Heavy Weapons now affects the amount of time it takes to lock on to targets with the GEP Gun.
- Environmental Training items such as Ballistic armor, hazmat suits and rebreathers degrade with use rather than over time, and tech goggles have a much longer duration and can give you heat or sonar vision depending on your skill level.

Renfri

Cipher
Friendly nap together with boss in fight I almost failed because I pulled out fucking fishing rod in tight spot.
CVVFpJ7.jpeg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
A new Fallout 4 update dropped.
Was it worth it?
The added ultrawide support:
GMBgDL1XMAARbER

I didn't like Shifter during my previous playthrough couple years ago, but Biomod looks dope so far:
For me both Shifter and Biomod crashed and corrupted saves at certain points. Quite a shame because it had some dope features...

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Darth Roxor and GamerCat_ posts in that boomer shooter thread inspired me to try out Halo.
gzdoomRzxD9lx20E.png

gzdoomxPNX2mFA0m.png
gzdoomI9H2xpiFui.png
gzdoomTCUOF7T7vD.png

I might have downloaded a wrong game tho.
WAD is Havoc in Creation. Mod is Halo: Doom Evolved.
I really do want to try out Halo: Combat Evolved later.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Darth Roxor and GamerCat_ posts in that boomer shooter thread inspired me to try out Halo.
gzdoomRzxD9lx20E.png

gzdoomxPNX2mFA0m.png
gzdoomI9H2xpiFui.png
gzdoomTCUOF7T7vD.png

I might have downloaded a wrong game tho.
WAD is Havoc in Creation. Mod is Halo: Doom Evolved.
I really do want to try out Halo: Combat Evolved later.
Kabas, have you played Eviternity 2?
I only played the first Eviternity and it was really awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom