Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

potatojohn

Arcane
LOycna1.jpg

5pfwjGb.jpg

0ZJ6SKK.jpg

OOYscGw.jpg

69CKrRO.jpg

UJzqOuI.jpg

vaS0B9Q.jpg

MjyVkJv.jpg

cON302u.jpg

jeInztg.jpg

NwihTb2.jpg

30D5Wby.jpg

QnH0tRe.jpg

lrjXC8G.jpg

K29veYR.jpg
'

ZBVv0e0.jpg

mwM4CNv.jpg

29QE5cy.jpg

iGe2BgJ.jpg

bvfnaxK.jpg

dS4ai36.jpg

6zDuiBK.jpg

iVxeire.png

GJjaNqs.jpg

EDIT: reuploaded to imgur after the clown at postimages deleted my screenshots yet again

Last edited:

HansDampf

Arcane
Ashes: Afterglow

033wdai.jpg

02dxe4g.jpg

01pzcsk.jpg

secret

062tct8.jpg

I tried to play this a year ago but wasn't in the mood for a non-Doom Doom mod at the time. Enjoying this more than the first game, so far (on Survival).

04hui85.jpg

05cni8h.jpg

:hmmm:

086iix1.jpg

114lie7.jpg

My favorite detail are the weapons sprites and animations with the MacGyver-mods.

09tafy5.jpg

10f2fg2.jpg

121gdme.jpg

141oir7.jpg

15hye6l.jpg

Hello there!

16rzf6o.jpg

Zlaja

Arcane
Outward

Game starts off with government trying to steal my home
Outward-20230923020620.jpg

Getting distracted by pretty butterflies *check*
Outward-20230923025545.jpg

Met a nice fella in a dungeon who gave me a tent
Outward-20230924153518.jpg

Bought a nice halberd and....oooh, a shipwreck!
Outward-20230924170811.jpg

Noice design
Outward-20230924191024.jpg

Now these boots are made for walking
Outward-20230924212026.jpg

Ah shit, it's snowing. I got a cold shortly after.
Outward-20230926034116.jpg

Back in Morrowind
Outward-20230926010329.jpg

I wanna live in this dungeon
Outward-20230926010938.jpg

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
5.png

Screens from the first half an hour of Soulstice. I didn't progress very far because I can't stop fapping over this hybrid of DMC, Berserk and Claymore.
You will stop fapping soon enough once the colour coded enemies show up and the game becomes an annoying chore. I qa'd this game near the end of it's dev time, was so disappointed to see to how it turned out as I continued playing it.

Arthandas

Prophet
You will stop fapping soon enough once the colour coded enemies show up and the game becomes an annoying chore. I qa'd this game near the end of it's dev time, was so disappointed to see to how it turned out as I continued playing it.
I'm in stage 6, so far so good. "Color coded" enemies are no problem, it's not Ninja Theory's DMC where color coded enemies must be killed with specific weapons, here you turn one of the auras and use whatever moves or weapons you want. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty available at the start and I have zero issues with them (at least up to this point). It's pretty good for an AA game, my only disappointment are the bosses, they feel more like mini-bosses, than epic DMC style encounters.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Somewhat uninspired with random names, gonna use a few "screenshot" folks.

I chose a Highlander, I felt the quickening.
Ninja Destroyer is a Samurai that can destroy Ninjas.
Fedora Master is a fighter with a warhammer (for obvious reasons). If you end up not wielding the warhammer efficiently, I'll feed you to the rats.
Kabas our "trusty" Thief, fed you with many stat points, don't fuck it up with the traps.
El Presidente a prestigious Mage, president of the Mages' guild.
Sukhāvatī our precious Bishop will identify items and spread some healing love when is needed.

Jetteam.jpg

We're ready to roll niggas
Jetstart.png

Zlaja

Arcane
Somewhat uninspired with random names, gonna use a few "screenshot" folks.

I chose a Highlander, I felt the quickening.
Ninja Destroyer is a Samurai that can destroy Ninjas.
Fedora Master is a fighter with a warhammer (for obvious reasons). If you end up not wielding the warhammer efficiently, I'll feed you to the rats.
Kabas our "trusty" Thief, fed you with many stat points, don't fuck it up with the traps.
El Presidente a prestigious Mage, president of the Mages' guild.
Sukhāvatī our precious Bishop will identify items and spread some healing love when is needed.

Jetteam.jpg

We're ready to roll niggas
Jetstart.png

You niggas are all gonna die.

potatojohn

Arcane
aaak1Xr.jpg

LB3znNd.jpg

nM6w3h2.jpg

6FYTBqb.jpg

sF6fAXk.jpg

ICCJkWX.jpg

aSvLCfS.jpg

PTufZDN.jpg

G94zq02.jpg

LuXkWYz.jpg

2JKv1r0.jpg

I can overlook how ugly the world in this game is, but damn, 3 years later they put out a patch that just makes the gameplay worse is every way

At least performance is better

CootKeeper

Augur
so you have both Starfield and Cyberpunk on your hard drive at the same time? you've got a big one I see

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom