Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
20230614153734_1.jpg

20230614154103_1.jpg

Psquit

Arcane
E71Mm14.png

Fear & Hunger 2: Termina. Shit going down, getting close to at least getting an ending.
wilcmBX.png

gGiufMZ.png

vI6pjLA.png

Yeah, Abella joins the party! Best ass in the whole game.

1RZ8FHR.png

As I venture forth... I fight the horrors that lurk in the city.

FQiWdxF.png

zPTaJe8.png

Oh, it's pocket cat! I wonder what's in the bag...

MZOKpVc.png

Satanic black magic. SICK SHIT!

sI7IdLp.png

BBevnzw.png

Abella died fighting the centaur. Rip bozo :salute:

F2EQ4Va.png

Anyways, gonna recruit Marina.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pictures from my CM 01/02 save file. World Cup Final won, Champion's League Final won, and career stats for me (put myself in the game.) And I was injured in the CL final. :argh:Funny fact: The guy that scored against me, and missed the penalty? I signed him on a free transfer. :lol:
amc.png
clfinal.png
wcfinal.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom