Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Bigg Boss

Arcane
City of heroes

lJIB5ey.png

m3oupTc.png

4ejPamT.png

pLwpPKO.png
I miss it.

RLIEptW.png

JzcMSRO.png

Fch2Njy.png

potatojohn

Arcane
imgur will be deleting images not associated with an account:

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/14415587638029/
You know it's an image hoster made specifically for reddit and by reddit, right? Only reason I imagine you would be using it in the first place.

imgur was a good image host.

In fact if you go back to the first pages of this thread, you'll see that imgur images are basically the only ones that survived for that long, everything else is dead.

430am

Educated
By that logic you might as well host them on Discord's servers, it still has everything since 2015 and isn't going anywhere for all foreseeable future.

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
By that logic you might as well host them on Discord's servers, it still has everything since 2015 and isn't going anywhere for all foreseeable future.
All these sites are going to delete your shit at some point. They host for free when they want to grow and they cut that off when some new boss turns up and says "we're big now, we don't need to do any favours for people any more - shut that down".

At least with imgur it's easy enough to make a backup just using HTTP (as I have done for this thread).

How the fuck do you exfil data from discord?

430am

Educated
All these sites are going to delete your shit at some point. They host for free when they want to grow and they cut that off
No shit. That's why you host them together with the service (not an option here for some reason) or use a content delivery network. If not then don't complain about shit disappearing.
How the fuck do you exfil data from discord?
The same way. It's available through http requests, write a curl script or something. As intelligent of a solution as hosting them on a censorship ridden website made for predditors.

potatojohn

Arcane
Discord, both the company and its users need to be nuked from orbit.

I've been messing around with ReShade crt filters and pcsx2. I'm still making little tweaks to the filter's settings and I doubt it's very 'accurate' but IMO still looks pretty neat and better than raw pixels.

I'm too s-s-stupid to compress the image without it looking all jacked up and messing up the filter, so the filesizes are larger than I'd like.

23.png

29.png

17.png

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Bard's Tale 2
I try to run from every fight so my party won't become too OP, but unlike BT1 even the mini bosses are walk-overs.
capture-002-28042023-004427.jpg

Not really.

Say hello to our new associate:
capture-003-28042023-004835.jpg

The only thing that makes this game worth playing is the excellent level design. It's more fun to map than to fighting endless trash mobs that can't hurt you.

Modron

Arcane
maybe something for rpgcodex staff to look at, page 1327 doesn't seem to exist:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/screenshot-thread.72409/page-1327

I get redirected to the first page
Probably just a byproduct of them attempting to delete most of Ed123's posts upon his request but remembering why they didn't do that somewhere midway through the process and just deleting his account instead. You're not missing a secret page of screenshots it's just a mismatch between how many pages the forums thinks there should be and how many there actually are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom