Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Jason Liang

Arcane
r8001.png

r8002.png

r8004.png

Rance Quest's gameplay is terrible but the writing is hilarious.

rx164.png

Kablis at difficulty 17 on Sea Route without Shiela started with 45 million hp.

rx165.png

Close one.

Last edited:

Endemic

Arcane
'Interesting' game there.. looks like Sengoku Rance but in a sci-fi setting? I like how the Germany and USSR analogues are led by little girls :lol:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Would you say it's better than AitD 3?

Comparing them wouldn't be fair in my opinion. They belong to 2 different generations. The third part was taking the series back to the roots. No more horrible shooting at the beginning, there is more puzzles and they balance the combat sequences which are less frequent and just spice up the whole experience.
New Nightmare was deeply influenced by Playstation survival horror craze, and especially Resident Evil, which is ironic considering the roots of Shinji Mikami's franchise. I think both of them are enjoyable and worth at least one whole playthrough.

From the same developer, I can recommend Cold Fear, which is more action oriented. Another survival horror, which happens on a huge ship. Resident Evil Revelations later on grabbed that idea and use it as well.

The only thing I can warn about, is to not play the last part from 2008. It's a horrible, unpatched mess left to rot by Atari. I've tried the localized version where new Carnby is shouting like a maniac "Kurwa! What is happening here! ". At these moment I felt connection with him, watching and interacting with this mess.

HansDampf

Arcane
Link's Awakening

k22OAbV.png
fPYjmQc.png

UsWYBEO.png
bcaVj36.png

:shittydog:

gMPJe1k.png
mipijeM.png

0pfMVpv.png
dZT6FKr.png

yPe3MMK.png
dgeB3S5.png

But why not DX? Because this is the lewd german translation.
1OnVjs4.png
zJ0aB7m.png

"Give me your juice, I'll give you mine..."

iK3zSjF.png

"NEVER WITHOUT A CONDOM!"

Y9GBLu0.png
jB3viLk.png

The mermaid lost her bikini top (not her necklace). Find it for her and she will let you take a scale from her tail. If you dive near her she will also call you a pervert.

Y7vs7XZ.png

:M

jqD0d2B.png
xa67EbW.png

"Get lost!"

Link's Awakening

k22OAbV.png
fPYjmQc.png

UsWYBEO.png
bcaVj36.png

:shittydog:

gMPJe1k.png
mipijeM.png

0pfMVpv.png
dZT6FKr.png

yPe3MMK.png
dgeB3S5.png

But why not DX? Because this is the lewd german translation.
1OnVjs4.png
zJ0aB7m.png

"Give me your juice, I'll give you mine..."

iK3zSjF.png

"NEVER WITHOUT A CONDOM!"

Y9GBLu0.png
jB3viLk.png

The mermaid lost her bikini top (not her necklace). Find it for her and she will let you take a scale from her tail. If you dive near her she will also call you a pervert.

Y7vs7XZ.png

:M

jqD0d2B.png
xa67EbW.png

"Get lost!"

Oh man, please share with me whatever filters you're using.

Ivan

Arcane
never played the Commando/Desperado games and I'm really enjoying this. IMO the 2nd "real" level was really hard (Snow one), far more difficult than levels 1 or 3.
reece.JPG

7265FEEEDF6EECAE43103CB637CE82F9F43DACF6

B2A51B330C03A922BD831B8721C6DE9C75520CD4

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom