Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

sser

Arcane
Developer
There's beauty beyond gaming's WORSE CAMERA EVER:

aDaKZnN.png

"I see myself in the chrome of the crotch. In that moment, I have never felt so alive."

Endemic

Arcane
RNG threw up an Egyptian soldier on that hire, fortunately. Stats are all set via the default ranges.

I could make an Arabian Bloc flag and namelist, I guess. The mod I'm using has 37 countries\regions and appropriate names for each, but it was originally for UFO Defense. Had to edit the flag formats to get them to display properly in TFTD.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
After hearing so much about the Grezzo 2 mod I had to finally try it myself going blind without knowing about the plot or anything else.
And it's probably the most edgy creative work that I've seen.

We start a massacre in a church, then we fight Jesus and later on father Pio. The menu consist of burping while we do it and vomiting when we quit. There are dozens of assets from different games combined together, as it can clearly be seen.

The gunplay is actually not bad, and obviously there is a lot of blood which is probably some version of Brutal Doom / Project Brutality added on a whole thing. There is lots of weapons, which are satisfying to use. Levels are mostly linear, but there is one huge snowy one, which gives you a lot of rooms to visit.

The whole experience was rather bizarre. While you can see that the author could come up with something really good and consistent, if he wanted, he just doesn't give a shit and just adds another wtf moment, mixing it with Italian (pop) culture references that are totally unknown to me. If Carmageddon was a FPS, it still wouldn't be so violent and as Grezzo. Someone in Italy there is an oldfag with a sick sense of humor. The english version is shorter, but I didn't bother with the one that adds new levels.

The soundtrack consists mostly of tracks from games and other media. My favorite is the song by Franco Bracardi and the one from Isan in the church.

PwcqBVu.jpg

arlQpYg.jpg

PdUaeeq.jpg

TciJjKt.jpg

TOvGRRr.jpg

InyFV1K.jpg

:mca:

Modron

Arcane
done. time to uninstall
You missed the cool skeleton throne in a cave in the northern central area occupied by an ice troll and two slugbeasts. Conan would be proud of it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom