Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
jU5ltPa.jpg

RK47

catfood

AGAIN
Love the death and chapter images. Amazing artwork by Tomas Baxa. I've put some his other works as well.

It's been so many years since I tried it out. Is it really as easy a game as some people say?
It depends on the class and on the area that you are in. I played as a warrior recently and some places were a cake walk, others were much more difficult, especially the mage fortress level was annoying as hell what with all those wizards kiting you. But yes, overall the game is not very difficult and it is also quite short (8-9 hours), but you can replay it with every class because each of them as their unique starting (and I believe ending) zones. Plus they each play completely differently.

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Love the death and chapter images. Amazing artwork by Tomas Baxa. I've put some his other works as well.

It's been so many years since I tried it out. Is it really as easy a game as some people say?

I would say it's a rather smooth experience, but some levels are toughter to beat or you can die easily if you aren't controlling the crowd properly (like for example with ogres). There are some duels with mini-bosses (f.e. the Necromancer) where you should watch out for some spells and be careful about your hp and mana pools to get rid of him quickly. Now I'm in the part with the Beholders and traps, and it gets really interesting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom