Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Sg2M6nA.jpg

A DAY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER IN THIS LAWLESS TOWN

8jbdsdU.jpg

A SLOW DAY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER IN THIS HELLISH TEMPLE OF DOOM

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
So far I like it(haven't finished it yet). The atmosphere and story are imo very cool. The puzzles are straightforward, not overly challenging but still fun to solve and most of them make sense. It's a solid adventure game imo.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Fallout4%202015-11-16%2021-32-31-59.jpg

Now to give this old lady a nice coat of new paint...

Fallout4%202015-11-16%2022-56-02-51.jpg

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin
is that some high def texture mod? i don't remember the game looking that good

It's because you're comparing it with the Fallout 4 textures from the screeshots in this very pag

Unreal
B441820591EF19BD775EFFB31096C5D7F505F00C

FB9B5AE4831BA413C833F0D1ABD0E71615182AC8
how pretty Quake can be.

I love how pretty is the architecture and level design in these fanmade maps for quake, reminds me of thief FM. But man, it's a bore playing them, since all you do is kill kill kill the same type of mobs...

tormund

Arcane
Well, you can say that for any FPS... My problem with Quake is that combat was way less satisfying than in Doom or Build engine games, and it had some of the most annoying enemies in any FPS (one of the most common enemies were bullet sponges with super precise grenades and chainsaws with super long reach... who though that was a good idea?). So those pretty screenshots of user made maps make me sad, because they look so impressive, but at the same time I know that they probably play like larger and harder versions of game I never really liked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom