Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DraQ

Arcane
Look at Alone in the Dark: New Nightmare for example. So pretty.
GIGANTIC PIXELS ARE RAPING MY EYES. MAKE IT STOP!
2zhgtv6.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Bloodbowl 2-1 Down ... Turn 14 Kick.
I don't think we're gonna turn this around, but I decided to set up heavy right for a short kick.
My opponent, the dark elves set up heavy on the left, anticipating a failed kick.
Suddenly, blitz happened. God mode: on!
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

2-2 motherfucker.
The moment I smiled,
you mistook me for a child.
But no matter what you think,
I'm not the weakest link.
There is danger that lurks inside,
it would be wise for you to hide.

05.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
^
Still better combat than Fallout PST.

:smug:
Haha, Gaiden has the worst QTE combat in the series. It's like playing a really bad rhythm game. Even worse than those terrible Survivor spinoffs. Actually Gameboy Color itself was shit and had some of the ugliest games in existence. They had no business porting PS1-era games over. Look at Alone in the Dark: New Nightmare for example. So pretty.
:horrible pixelated shit:

So, this is where that never-ending fad of using bad pixel-graphics for indie games comes from, right?

spekkio

Arcane
Zombies ate all my neighbours fuckken 6

Sheet - emergent gameplay again (2 minutes of pressing LMB and RMB alternately)

GXR8TBC.jpg

Plus adding as much EXXTREME as possible:

JFb52B0.jpg

2419662-8925703875-da2ot.gif

Too bad that we're fighting some overgrown fly:

hBwkwT6.jpg

:what:

But wait! There's more!

Dv2paA9.jpg

dA3xd3E.jpg

bella-swan_00047254.jpg

GL7xZti.jpg

Edward_Cullen.jpg

:yeah:

SQG1L06.jpg

Multi-Pass-the-fifth-element-1742871-516-271.jpg

Let's go back to wrestling house-sized mutants, since that's what RE is all about:

Wkh9TwU.jpg

Also - moar AWESOME!

NwouPgR.jpg

ZD1wEt0.jpg

images

Do not fuck with dem Serbs!

uzXvbIO.jpg

2girls1parachute:

tfWgmq3.jpg

Unfortunately, during the crash-landing, Jake accidentaly ends up inside Sherry's anus:

zBLpcye.jpg

eyO5ktS.jpg

:hmmm:

hBsPYCB.jpg

Oh_2b0b65_2371519.jpg

Also: whose dick do I have to suck to get the damn spoilertags fixed (images get turned into thumbnails)?

Essegi

Cipher
It's here!
For your joy here at minimum settings!!!

Killing Floor 2!!!

They're back, they're everywhere!

That jerks grab even zerks... Guess those one will be the most blasphemy inducing!

First rule: never flee from an angry scrake.

Btw i just smashed it and i had 4 hp left...

Then i thought: why don't aim for the head? 28 hp left...
On the second match i thought: what if i shot then use the shovel (i hadn't the hammer)... Did that and died...

Well, if fp is red and fps are about half than zeds it's not good...

To tell the truth they don't hurt much at normal...

But if just before turning a corner there's the queue of zed with a scrake as icing sugar and a bloat too... Game over!!!

Decaps. Decaps are good.

Bitch!

I need a new pc, now (just to clarify, my vga is below minimun so i'm not complaining)!
Btw i liked what i've seen (maybe not full servers and filters not working, but c'mon, it's Tripwire!) and the map too.

A user named cat

Finished SH3 last night. Pretty damn good, quite tougher than SH1 and 2. A lot of enemies that needed avoiding, namely those damned mosquito monsters and the dogs. Really enjoyed the ending areas and nightmare world in this one, plus the scenes with Vincent.

Where as I'd describe SH1 as frightening and SH2 as eery - SH3 was frantic. Thinking of playing Shattered Memories next, Origins doesn't seem very interesting.

5keXUXF.jpg

j2LROY6.jpg

p5bPIci.jpg

ZzFMhjR.jpg

xxnzTg7.jpg

HKeLXmR.jpg

KdTMQe6.jpg

thve8Kt.jpg

LJkWMiW.jpg

rxslWVh.jpg

7ijBfyj.jpg

RiaqVze.jpg

rYyqTDZ.jpg

VmgFtQJ.jpg

0NcomE6.jpg

XjdHatg.jpg

kQKbOLd.jpg

dCxf9iu.jpg

UnPduR6.jpg

5JW5Wr0.jpg

tuJryIo.jpg

BKB8FJ6.jpg

pAFZWD2.jpg

EMrvNpO.jpg

Ij4ivS7.jpg

Riskbreaker

I actually prefer the black/white version of that FM.
Well, I went for the full color, NewDark "remake" since Sensut apparently views that version as the definitive one. I can definitely see how black & white color scheme could benefit this particular style of horror atmosphere tho.

Ivan

Arcane
Definitely check out Silent Hill 4. 3 felt to me to be the safest title in the series, but I would give you that its endgame is fantastic. I gave up on Homecoming, it was railroaded qte fest.

A user named cat

"sup gurl u wanna buy sum drugs?"
More like, "FEED ME SEYMOUR."

Definitely check out Silent Hill 4. 3 felt to me to be the safest title in the series, but I would give you that its endgame is fantastic. I gave up on Homecoming, it was railroaded qte fest.
I played about half of both Homecoming and 4, long ago. I thought 4 was pretty lame from what I recall and required far too much backtracking, didn't feel like a Silent Hill game at all. Wasn't there a major issue with inventory space? The only good part was the apartment that I remember, entire game should've just been a first person adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malpercio

Arcane
6dwb7zq.jpg

CkTnm2U.jpg

jGaYTEH.jpg

T4o9piy.jpg

16r5v5V.jpg

8zcAGil.jpg

sU2n1go.jpg

L8aWrbN.jpg

P3ZpWuJ.jpg

Finished SH3 last night. Pretty damn good, quite tougher than SH1 and 2. A lot of enemies that needed avoiding, namely those damned mosquito monsters and the dogs. Really enjoyed the ending areas and nightmare world in this one, plus the scenes with Vincent.

Where as I'd describe SH1 as frightening and SH2 as eery - SH3 was frantic. Thinking of playing Shattered Memories next, Origins doesn't seem very interesting

Origins is basically a bad SH1 fanfiction, the "original" part of the plot is not that bad, but meh.

Shattered Memories is quite... an experience. Absolutely give it a try once, it's a love/hate game.

SH4 is a bad game, but worth checking.

Homecoming is a literal abortion.

Downpour had solid bases, but it was brought down by the developers inexperience, missed chance.

A user named cat

Shattered Memories is quite... an experience. Absolutely give it a try once, it's a love/hate game.
Unfortunately it appears like emulating Shattered Memories is a no go. The PS2 port is a botch job with lots of missing stuff and the original Wii version is glitchy as hell in latest Dolphin. Plus I couldn't find a decent control scheme for the stupid motion controls and nunchuck. Ah well. Done with SH for now then, plenty else to play on the backlog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom