Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The things you do for the sniper perk :M

It's been a while since I played Fallout, but I don't remember there being THAT many Deathclaws in that map.

Telemetry

Educated
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If you don't kill the mother in the basement each time you rest then exit and enter 2 or 3 deathclaws will respawn.
I wanted to try sniper with the turbo plasma rifle. It's pretty cool to one-shot mutants.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart

E3zWTKe.jpg

sXrY4yw.jpg

IRVvXSs.jpg

fG9ZGwR.jpg

8HgcSqb.jpg

pBVBqdr.jpg

z4ekSDz.jpg

JqXwYWX.jpg

2bGATI8.jpg

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart

What the hell is that armor/exoskeleton? Batman wasn't manly enough so they needed to pad him even more?

Also when are hipster developers going to do a retro Batman game based on the Adam West series? That would probably fit balmorar pretty well.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
The content introduces new equipment for Batman, including the XE suit which generates heat, allowing him to melt ice or throw thermal-charged batarangs.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good thing I can't brofist yet, otherwise I should be banned for brofisting balmorar.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
dBe9Hu8.jpg

Just had a crazy battle in Jagged Alliance 2. Took over a SAM site, and a couple of days later Deidranna launched an counter-attack. I managed to recruit some
militia before the attack, so I wasn't alone in the defense. But with no experience they were no match for the red-shirts.

npl8JXW.jpg

The aftermath. All militia dead or dying. On the mercenary side there was one casualty. R.I.P Postie.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
The Director's Cut of Human Revolution is fucking terrible. The only good thing about it is that you recharge two battery cells instead of one.

6D9363DE16FC90C5FC8A2AF2CD2E8A8C438F0AB3

7297529418B6707B42A11DB8F401E235E0A767B9

Blonsky

Prophet
Guild Commander sounds awesome, is it good?
Its basically a guild management game it has no direct fighting, exploring or leveling, you hire guild members and send them into different provinces to defeat enemies or improve security of the land so you get more money from them and occasionally an item. Sometimes frustrating but overall a fun little game. The best part of the game is the humor.

pippin

The Director's Cut of Human Revolution is fucking terrible. The only good thing about it is that you recharge two battery cells instead of one.

I feel I'm left out of the fun when none of the funny glitches happen to me :(

spekkio

Arcane
Heh, I've leeched the DC version some time ago to replace my regular + missing link combo. Installed, noticed broken textures, read more about how shit this version is, uninstalled and deleted.
Some time after that I've read that they finally patached it. Guess not.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom