Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

zwanzig_zwoelf

ubikoni.png

hi koni

Baron Dupek

Arcane
UU on PSX is so faithful to PC verion that speedrun looks almost the same. I mean - they got same tricks, bugs and whatnot.
That remind me of the other game to try on emulation... Deus Ex: Conspiracy - worse UI, inventory system (similiar to Invisible Wars), tiny levels closed in small rooms. Why I'm playing this? For cutscenes? Or find something unaviable for PC like missions, dialogs or whatever. Or maybe because shooting may be better? Of course it's not because who play FPS with pads.
Also - character animation and facial is bad but somewhat better than PC version.

Curiosity may be deadly...
Still waiting for Deus Ex Revision, about month to release.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Do you have the creature gangrapes enabled? They work for spiders, drogz and werewolves/bears iirc.
Why of course, brother. But those animals never stood a chance against my crossbow. +M

Coyote

Arcane
Dust: An Elysian Tail

7nYRYrJ.jpg

7LC60GE.jpg

nyN9p4O.jpg

jVCAk0D.jpg

YcubKU7.jpg

FQNRUIb.jpg

TdXuxIS.jpg

wC09moL.jpg

It looks pretty nice - and damned good when you consider that aside from sounds/music/voices, the game's largely the product of one guy who worked on it for 3.5 years and spent half of that learning how to program. Unfortunately it's otherwise rather bland IMO.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Dying like a noob in Wiz1.
Screenshot_2014-04-22-13-57-05.png

Screenshot_2014-04-22-13-57-31.png

Screenshot_2014-04-22-14-09-10.png

Screenshot_2014-04-22-14-09-25.png

Screenshot_2014-04-22-14-09-47.png

Crazy bitch.
Screenshot_2014-04-22-14-17-30.png

5 cocks lying on the ground.
Screenshot_2014-04-22-14-21-57.png

Attempt number 2, not very lucky either.

Turjan

Arcane
Jesus. Morrowind now so old that I mistake it for Daggerfall? I'm too old for this shit.
I guess the reason may be that it's rare to see Morrowind screenshots without graphics mods nowadays.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Hey, take it easy, not everyone wants to remember how shitty TES games are (starting with Morrowind).

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Played Arena and Daggerfall to death. Loved 'em. Morrowind I never got past the wikipedia npc's and staleness of it all. Skyrim only ever climbed a mountain, installed some mods and enjoyed a short hike before uninstalling it. Sorry.

Jesus. Morrowind now so old that I mistake it for Daggerfall? I'm too old for this shit.
I guess the reason may be that it's rare to see Morrowind screenshots without graphics mods nowadays.

It really reminded me of the Daggerfall XL mod. Hope that thing is still alive and if it is, ever gets somewhere. Had some hope with the screenshot the guy released it somehow and even added lots of content. Oh well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom