Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
Game - Санитары Подземелий aka Planet Alcatraz.
I wish that game had a decent English translation.
Instead of wishing for others to take action in your stead it would do you much good to learn a civilised language. Not only would you be able to play the game and understand it but you would also grow in your general comprehension and venues previously closed would now be wide open for you. Do not wait for the world to bend for you but strive towards mastery of it and use the precious time you have been given toward the good. New horizons await you after you have taken the first few steps.

JDR13

Arcane
Game - Санитары Подземелий aka Planet Alcatraz.
I wish that game had a decent English translation.
Instead of wishing for others to take action in your stead it would do you much good to learn a civilised language. Not only would you be able to play the game and understand it but you would also grow in your general comprehension and venues previously closed would now be wide open for you. Do not wait for the world to bend for you but strive towards mastery of it and use the precious time you have been given toward the good. New horizons await you after you have taken the first few steps.

You're right. Plus I could understand what your mom is saying other than the grunts and moans.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
oHwA5qs.png

HJzXL0S.jpg

Nt1fDpw.jpg

There isn't much to the Mako sections but I love them anyway.

hAdtQnL.jpg

Oie9u32.jpg

Not enough lens flare.

LFNXQcs.jpg

hroTy66.jpg

Someone had to write these for every single planet.

HsD1FdP.jpg

Cs056nM.jpg

11lgl0T.jpg
fellow fem shepard player
rating_prestigious.png

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Sniper Elite V2

20210707190332_1a8ksq.jpg

20210707192404_1wkjc6.jpg

20210708194529_1t2ji7.jpg

20210709165652_14wjps.jpg

20210709170609_1vjkam.jpg

20210709172254_13tj5f.jpg

20210709185352_1rgj0z.jpg

20210709185447_1ewj4z.jpg

20210709193134_1pyks6.jpg

20210709193158_19wkgc.jpg

20210709193943_1vbkgb.jpg

20210709194513_1ikkeg.jpg

20210709194912_1j6kow.jpg

20210709194933_1v2kux.jpg

Surprisingly good game! Nice level and encounter design.
Are any of the other games in the series worth playing?
I liked 4 quite a bit. I don't know if the previous games had the same kind of AI. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...games-from-best-to-worst.123559/#post-5761769

I spent way too much time in the wave survival mode of that game. The main campaign is quite a bit too easy even on Authentic (max difficulty), so if you want a challenge try getting to wave 12 in the survival mode on Authentic.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ninja Destroyer
Is it actually good?

For a free mod, it's really great. Main quest is solid, but for me some of the side ones are really memorable. I did the same thing as with the Fallout: New Vegas and just started a little the main quest. After that I abandoned it and just ventured through the whole continent. It's not the best approach, since some of the quests lock the specific places. Mind you, it's only interiors for the most part. I hate to say it, but it's really more optimal to balance quest solving and venturing to save some time. Especially the bounties. The enemies spawn in the locations, once you take one. Even if you were there already.

I'm not really familiar with Skyrim, so I don't have a solid comparison. When it comes to engine, the game is surprisingly stable. I suspect there are many smaller mods added to the "main" big one. The special edition supports 64 bit systems, and that is a must, if you want to comfortably play Enderal. I didn't added any additional mods, since I didn't want to waste my time, not knowing if the game will catch my interest.

No stuttering, everything on maximum details. The custom music is nice, although the combat theme can become tiresome. And there is a lot of combat. The voice acting is done really well for such a project. Honestly, if it was only plain text I wouldn't mind. The exploration is awesome, and dividing the whole region into a smaller pieces worked nicely. Everything fits together, carefully placed and it just feels more organic thanks to this.

I'm playing warrior+mage hybrid class, with some archer skills as well. Bows are good at the beginning, and later on as well. Sneaking and having extra critical damage makes them a good choice in wilderness. But after seeing how mages were killing me many times I've invested in Elementalism and Entropy. The latter one has some summoning options, and you can use them as a decoy. Fire, ice, and especially light spells are great. There are some really awesome one handed swords as well. Some of them can be found only in specific locations, so for me it was a worthy reward. Sometime we need to kill unique lich or other beast to grab it. There is even a separate side quests, where we need to find a couple of mythical creatures, that are hidden somewhere. The duels with group of mages never get old.

The game is huge, but I don't mind. The last time I've sunk so many hours into sandbox RPG, was F:NV. I've finished Nehrim right after Oblivion (which was first and the last time), and was shocked how so random people could prepare something like this with no budget like Bethesda. Enderal feels like a more matured, polished and bigger version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom