Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs that have Codex-related content

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Pillars of Eternity
Club of Prestigious Gentlemen, including Jaesun, Crooked Bee and Vince.

Torment: Tides of Numanuma
I remember the face that never remembers as well as a puzzle about incline.

Wasteland 2
A Codexian vault, I think.

Divinity: Original Sin 1 or 2
Pretty sure there was something, but I don't remember. The Codex and RPG Watch towers, I think.

Grimoire
A Codexian Troll (recruitable NPC).

Redaxium
Since it's from Prosper.

Anything else I forgot?

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
pathfinder, i think it was the one with lillura npc?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Shadowrun Hong Kong with the Codex AI that criticized all new software releases.

This one's a bit indirect, but Tyranny had "Ashe's Folly" and "the magician's folly" and Deadfire had "Berkana's folly" because a number of people at Obsidian were utterly delighted that I referred to Pillars of Eternity as "Fenstermaker's folly."

Both Pathfinder games. First one had Cleve, second Lilura.

MerchantKing

Learned
Shadowrun Hong Kong with the Codex AI that criticized all new software releases.

This one's a bit indirect, but Tyranny had "Ashe's Folly" and the "magician's folly" and Deadfire had "Berkana's folly" because a number of people at Obsidian were utterly delighted that I referred to Pillars of Eternity as "Fenstermaker's folly."

Both Pathfinder games. First one had Cleve, second Lilura.
There was also Pink Eye, the halfling monk.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Divinity OS had some codex members as imps.

Divinity OS2 had my friend Grog.
33D981528714CC75291FB0AE16B293F0DB8E851C

Modron

Arcane
The one in Dead State was probably the best. The basement dwellers start fighting themselves before you can.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
lilura knows rog gender, date of those 2 in past confirmed
When you piss into the tent, sometimes the tent pisses back.

They can piss out of the tent all they like; they are only hurting themselves by attacking a commentator. Beamdog PR have deleted their attacks on me, showing that they don't have the guts to stand by their words.

Be careful with your personal information! Age, location, education—pretty soon someone like Roguey will be knocking on your front door.

I will serve him tea if he comes a-knocking.
+M

d1nolore

Savant
Pillars of Eternity
Club of Prestigious Gentlemen, including Jaesun, Crooked Bee and Vince.

Torment: Tides of Numanuma
I remember the face that never remembers as well as a puzzle about incline.

Wasteland 2
A Codexian vault, I think.

Divinity: Original Sin 1 or 2
Pretty sure there was something, but I don't remember. The Codex and RPG Watch towers, I think.

Grimoire
A Codexian Troll (recruitable NPC).

Redaxium
Since it's from Prosper.

Anything else I forgot?

You forgot Redaxium 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom