Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Torment: Tides of Numenera

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
http://steamcommunity.com/app/27227...31564004/?tscn=1489517755#c133259227537085401 LOL.

"Genghis Chron
I think they said on reddit that the author of that review is a member of golden dawn (greek nazi party) can we just delete this thread? Inexile really doesn't have to give these people the attention they crave."
Is that even true?

If he is, he's been super trolling us for ages.

Just to make it clear, lolno.
Would that make his review less valid since a lot of people here have "build that wall" views?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/app/27227...31564004/?tscn=1489517755#c133259227537085401 LOL.

"Genghis Chron
I think they said on reddit that the author of that review is a member of golden dawn (greek nazi party) can we just delete this thread? Inexile really doesn't have to give these people the attention they crave."
Is that even true?

If he is, he's been super trolling us for ages.

Just to make it clear, lolno.
Would that make his review less valid since a lot of people here have "build that wall" views?

I take it as, if even Cunta hates the game, then it must be pretty damn terrible.

Father Foreskin

Learned
Sorry i havent been able to have much input in the discussion about this game. I have stomach flu so i have to take a watery Fargo every 10 minutes. I like the review though, tier 1.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Jesus, the next one that says "I'm professor X, I can read your mind so I know that you don't like this game that I happen to like because you have conveniently impossible high expectations." fuck you... I have more respect for IGN, Eurogamer and Gamespot, at least they are being paid to shill.:lol:

GloomFrost

Arcane
go back to cod if you think this game has a bad writings
Jesus Christ!!! Where do you people come from? What has COD got to do with this game?? Yes this game has mediocre writing and because there is so much text it makes it even worse! Quality>Quantity! It does have some good bits like The bloom but it is not nearly enough for a Torment spiritual successor.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy

Dorok
Again RPGCodex trying destroy a PC RPG?

We got right the same thing for Tyranny, I easily destroyed to death the RPGCodex writer because his review was a total absurdity with a list of complain of stuff he expected and didn't get. Stupid and very typical Codex stupidity, they tend review what they imagined, sigh.

I wonder what this community is trying to do.

(...)

The biggest let-down, however, is the writing. Really? Where the RPGCodex review of pillars of eternity.

So here is RPGCodex writing of PoE is better than witting of T:ToN.

LOL what the clowns, I can't believe one second they really find PoE writting better or less worse.

To write such total absurdity it's clearly pure manipulation.

(...)

Why not? it's enough to know it's pretty stupid to find nothing good in the game.

i don't understand how RPGCodex felipepepe reviewer can be so stupid to not say anything positive about the game. It's just showing total lack of objectivity, it's some ragequit review, lame and pointless.

It's worse he shows how incompetent he is, naive and guided and blinded by some pointless hate.

One more total crap RPGCodex review.

Genghis Chron
Pretty much. These are the people who think Mass Effect isn't even an RPG.

Dorok

I don't apologize, I don't know how it works, but I doubt everything is published as an RPGCodex Review, I even forgive more Prime Junta, he let his emotions lead and wrote one of the stupidest and most naive review I ever seen.

But have decide publish it as an official review of the forum is much worse, a little bit of reading should have make obvious the idiot thing was this writing.

Or felipepepe hates Prime Junta and played him a nasty twist, it's the only valid explanation, at least one wouldn't be an idiot.

These comments are giving me metastasis. I don't even.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Repulsive

Self-Ejected
Patron

Dorok

We got right the same thing for Tyranny, I easily destroyed to death the RPGCodex writer because his review was a total absurdity with a list of complain of stuff he expected and didn't get. Stupid and very typical Codex stupidity, they tend review what they imagined, sigh.

I wonder what this community is trying to do.

Dorok
The biggest let-down, however, is the writing. Really? Where the RPGCodex review of pillars of eternity.

So here is RPGCodex writing of PoE is better than witting of T:ToN.

LOL what the clowns, I can't believe one second they really find PoE writting better or less worse.

To write such total absurdity it's clearly pure manipulation.

My new signature.

DeepOcean

Arcane
i don't understand how RPGCodex felipepepe reviewer can be so stupid to not say anything positive about the game. It's just showing total lack of objectivity, it's some ragequit review, lame and pointless.
Or felipepepe hates Prime Junta and played him a nasty twist, it's the only valid explanation, at least one wouldn't be an idiot.

Felipepepe worse than Hitler confirmed.:lol:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Genghis Chron must be a paid shill for inXile (or is it Techland?). Not the first time I see him spew allegations against the Codex's character, of nazism and other bullshit on Steam. (Can't find Steam threads, is that normal or was it deleted?) He doesn't act alone either, there's always some other account that agrees with himand posts the same type of inane shit to discredit dissenting opinions to give the illusion there's a community consensus on this.

If he isn't paid to defend inXile/Techland at all costs though, he really has some issues.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
How does this game rank alongside Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, Pillars, WL2, New Vegas, etc.

Three of these games are not like the others.

You mean one?
Yet again you fail to actually address a point like a non-retard.*

*Proceeds to address no points, like actual-retard.

Summary:

If you don't like Torment: Tides of Numenera, you don't like RPGs
Torment: Tides of Numenera ≠ All RPGs.

Suck my dick you stupid fuck. What happened to Australia? Didn't they used to have real men? They are completely emasculated now and they seem to love it.
Not sucking dick ≠ Emasculated.

You just can't actually try and have an actual, intelligent debate can you. And this is why you epitomize the codex and majority of users of this site who are not rpg fans. The perfect audience for a shill review.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom