Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial RPG Codex Report: Gamescom 2015 - The Technomancer, The White March and Kingdom Come

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Take a smith's hammer away, and he might walk to a merchant to buy a new one. Or maybe the tragedy will result in unintended consequences, changing his life forever. Maybe he will grow fond of booze and become a drunkard; maybe he will never touch booze at all.

:lol:

Looking eagerly for the next part.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You guys are going to like the interviews. Bubbles got a lot out of Brother None, and I asked Vavra what he thinks about the Codex.

Zeriel

Arcane
Is there anything juicy in the Might & Magic interview? (Please tell me it wasn't with Erwan, that guy has the most PR of answers.)

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, there's a lot of juicy stuff in there. And it was with Arnaud, and one other guy whose name I forgot, but he is one of the devs. They were very, very open and it went more like a talk among friends than PR-speak heavy interview.

There was a bit of melancholy on their part. You'll read why.

Zeriel

Arcane
Yes, there's a lot of juicy stuff in there. And it was with Arnaud, and one other guy whose name I forgot, but he is one of the devs. They were very, very open and it went more like a talk among friends than PR-speak heavy interview.

There was a bit of melancholy on their part. You'll read why.

Goddamnit, no. Please don't be what I think it is.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
(Please tell me it wasn't with Erwan, that guy has the most PR of answers.)

Erwan Le Breton was indeed the dev Jarl mentioned; he's credited as both a Producer and as "Game Director" on MMX and HoMM 6+7, so he manages to cunningly weave in the PR with the dev speak. He did most of the talking, too.

Zeriel

Arcane
Erwan Le Breton was indeed the dev Jarl mentioned; he's credited as both a Producer and as "Game Director" on MMX and HoMM 6+7, so he manages to cunningly weave in the PR with the dev speak. He did most of the talking, too.

Maybe I'm too harsh on him if he actually worked (or "worked") on MMX, I thought he was just a franchise director who told them to make the dragons gods and the spiders more purple.

Zeriel

Arcane
Fuck everything.

I'm going to go have a nice, long laydown suicide.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fuck everything.

I'm going to go have a nice, long laydown suicide.
Why suicide when you could take out a few of Ubi suits instead?

You guys are going to like the interviews. Bubbles got a lot out of Brother None, and I asked Vavra what he thinks about the Codex.
Should have asked him about his love for controllers.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Such seething sarcasm, always pleasant to read, this is why I like this site.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Wow, just wow, how boring and anti-climatic the encounter with the Obsy guys. You both dropped the ball, I think even the trash-talking Roxor would do a better job. Since JarlFrank is little autistic, I can't blame him, really. But Bubbles really disappointed me, he must hate the game. Didn't read the rest, couldn't care less about whatever the other games were. I can't even

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
How hot was the spiders ceo? Because I couldn't care less about the shit game you guys described.

We had a slight delay with Jarl's pictures, but we're going to put them up now. By sheer coincidence, they will also answer your question.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom