Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RockpaperShotgun FF order is retarded.

Best Final Fantasy.

• Final Fantasy VIII

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Anything else except FFVIII

Votes: 64 73.6%

• Total voters

Jason Liang

Arcane
Final Fantasy VIII has finally turned 20 years old!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...w-much-money-theyd-owe-you-after-a-night-out/

Final Fantasy VIII, aka the best Final Fantasy, is 20 years old today. Here’s our list article about that.

So you thought you’d celebrate your 20th birthday by taking all your celestial god buds out for a drink, did you? Biggest mistake of your life, pal. Oh, sure, they’ll save your life from a time-travelling sorceress in a pinch, but when it comes to a night out, I’ve never seen a sorrier bunch of cheapskates in my entire life. Consider this your one and only warning before these mythical moochers take you for everything you’re worth.

PorkBarrellGuy

Final Fantasy VIII has finally turned 20 years old!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...w-much-money-theyd-owe-you-after-a-night-out/

Final Fantasy VIII, aka the best Final Fantasy, is 20 years old today. Here’s our list article about that.

So you thought you’d celebrate your 20th birthday by taking all your celestial god buds out for a drink, did you? Biggest mistake of your life, pal. Oh, sure, they’ll save your life from a time-travelling sorceress in a pinch, but when it comes to a night out, I’ve never seen a sorrier bunch of cheapskates in my entire life. Consider this your one and only warning before these mythical moochers take you for everything you’re worth.

And it's still not very fucking good.

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
They are still writing retarded articles about shit 20 year old garbages. But couldn't bring themselves to write a fckn article about DMCV after all the fckn news and the preview events they went to. Fckn cunts, not promoting my dead 10 year old game sequel resurrection. I bet it's cause they cocksucked DmC Devil May Cry.

FFVIII is still shit. I would pick 13 trilogy over fckn VIII. Melodramatic, nonsensical, retarded fckn garbage.

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
They are still writing retarded articles about a shitty 20 year old garbage. But couldn't bring themselves to write a fckn article about DMCV after all the fckn news and the preview event they went to. Fckn cunts, not promoting my dead 10 year old sequel resurrection. I bet it's cause they cocksucked DmC Devil May Cry.

FFVIII is still shit. I would pick 13 trilogy over fckn VIII. Melodramatic, nonsensical, retarded fckn garbage.
You sound like a fckn retard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom