Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Risen - This stuff is hilarious!

Deleted member 7219

Nedrah said:
Matt7895 said:
conversations in German... come on, they could have at least done a few demos in English and taken us into a town to show a few quests.

Remind me to complain about that next time a North American Developer releases a pre-release trailer without offering a German version.

That would be fine if Risen was only being released in Germany or Austria. But they want to release this game all over the world, don't they? Well, good luck selling a German language game in the US or the UK...

Of course I know Risen will have an English version but they're trying to sell this game to the casual crowd, the Xbox 360 users, who won't know that unless they see English demos of it.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Sir_Brennus said:
Oh man, it's worse than I feared.
What the fuck is wrong with you, Brennus? Be honest with us.

Do these guys think they can honestly compete in today's market with such a game?
Competing with what? This?

kris

Arcane
Black Cat said:
Not only does that girl looks strangely formed but an awful fashion sense she has, too. A skin bandeau, really? With a long skirt? And did she hurt neck and collarbone trying to hunt whatever beast was victimized to made her top so ugly or is that necklace supossed to be her choice? Oh, right, but she has boobs. Enough said, i guess.

Maybe that is in fashion in their world. Don't tell me you go by our fashion to rate people in a fantasy world.

bhlaab

Erudite
There's clearly some caricaturization going on with the proportions

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, he girl does look fugly. But wtf?
This thread has no right to exist, other than bashing brennus for making it....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom