Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rehabilitation of dumbfucks

What should happen to TWD?

• Leave his double dumbfuck unchanged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove one of his dumfuck tags

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nutcracker

Scholar
I've noticed lately that our very own TWD has been making posts of increasing quality, and not just spamming for the lulz.

This is in contrast to earlier efforts such as these:

I want to enter the warm, sweet garden of my teacher

They provide tons of material for the fantasy, gazing at them without shame, obsessively observing their movements and body in order for the later masturbation sessions. In the older times I could just take them with force. I am much taller and heavier than they are, and yet it is fascinating that under these circumstances they hold complete authority over me.

There was the comment to a female poster that led to his double-dumbfucking, sadly i cant find it though :-(

And best of all, after an alt of his was exposed:

Yar, that was my plan. I wanted to overflow the codex with idiots and then, through comparison, seem intelligent.

One of the aims of the dumbfuck institution is to humiliate the user so that they can try and better themselves, and re-enter mainstream society. I believe TWD's rehabilitation is well on the way; thus i propose restoring him to a single dumbfuck.

Texas Red

Whiner
In my defense I am not here to impress faceless entities. And I was DDd when I argued that some paintings could be proof of the existence of visiting aliens.

Fez

Erudite
Are you his internet lawyer then?

The only aim of the system was to point and laugh at the dumbfucks while they eat spoonfuls of glue and set fire to themselves.

sabishii

Arbiter
I voted to repeal one dumbfuck, but then I realized that two dumbfucks set him apart from the true dumbfucks that I actually ignore.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
lol. i never noticed, especially with the WD and TWD going round and round it makes it hard to distinguish the two

Lumpy

Arcane
Illiterate TWD, and give the Double Dumbfuck to Andhaira.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
I say let him lose at least one. I've been reading the forums here for like two years now and I would agree he's doing much better.

Oh, yeah- Hi all.

JrK

Prophet
Once again, I submit to you fellow codexians to shift all the blame to Andhaira. And I would like to ask again:

Andhaira, will you sacrifice yourself for the greater good and take over the double dumbfuck tag?

dragonfk

Erudite
Nutcracker said:
I've noticed lately that our very own TWD has been making posts of increasing quality, and not just spamming for the lulz.

Yar, that was my plan. I wanted to overflow the codex with idiots and then, through comparison, seem intelligent.

So it seems that Codex is overflowed with idiots. Sad, sad day.

cardtrick

Arbiter
I vote for changing TWD's name. It was only a few days ago that I learned that WD was the original . . . I always thought they were each other's alts, or someone made WD as an alt to fuck with TWD. I feel so bad for WD -- he's a totally reasonable poster whose Codex experience has been ruined by association with TWD. I doubt more than 25% of Codexers even realize that they're different people.

So I say we change TWD's name to something else, and then maybe remove one of his dumbfucks, because it's true that he's been a pretty reasonable poster lately.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
cardtrick said:
I doubt more than 25% of Codexers even realize that they're different people.
I'm here not to long but I notice it when they both posted one after another. Earlier I thought they were the same guy - I'm so sorry... forgive me WD.

Walkin' Dude

Liturgist
Strangely enough, it was not until I stole his avatar that you guys realized we were not the same person.

As you can tell by my post count, I lurk quite a bit and post little. Every now and then, a thread will inspire me to get active, then I go quiet for a while. Lately, I have been a bit more active.

nowanmai

Novice
Yep, leave his tag unchanged. Or change it to something better, so we would nevar forget our dead, oops, dear DD sized dumbfuck.

nowanmai

Novice
JarlFrank said:
Leave him his double dumbfuck tag, everyone got used to it already.
True that. Makes it easier for me to discern him from OTHER non-dumbfucked Walkin' Dude, even if they're alts. :shock:

SlavemasterT

Arcane
The real Walkin' Dude said:
Strangely enough, it was not until I stole his avatar that you guys realized we were not the same person.
Hey, I've always known, and I even supportedyour early protests that TWD was going to sully your good name.
Fez said:
Are you his internet lawyer then?
Nutcracker said:
Yep, i'm just doing some pro boner work.
Well, allow me to file an amicus brief with the court, then, and recommend that he be upgraded to triple dumbfuck status for gratuitous selection of a feminine avatar. Or just for shits and giggles.

Fez

Erudite
SlavemasterT said:
Well, allow me to file an amicus brief with the court, then, and recommend that he be upgraded to triple dumbfuck status for gratuitous selection of a feminine avatar. Or just for shits and giggles.

Seconded. It would be the perfect outcome of a thread like this.

Black

Arcane
As far as I know, there is no cure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom