Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redacted

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Redacted

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Such a glorious game, such an unplayable mess. I tried it several times but surrendered in shame, remorse and regret.

I'd like to play, but I was a noob and I forgot almost all of the game. I'd probably need a refresher and some time to do some test runs.
If you need a body, I'm in as House Al Malik.

Absalom

What specifically is the "advanced air unit? for al-Malik? Strat bomber?

In a week I'll be on a trip where I may not be able to send off my turns for 3 days. If that's no biggie, then put me down for Kish.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Played the game way back when. Never finished it. Cannot commit the time necessary to partake here, but will follow with interest. :salute:

Absalom

Lol I don't think I have ever built an infantry legion anyway.

Doesn't sound like research is that heavily penalized if you were able to get the Powered Armour Legion that early, though I usually focus on getting jump capable ships

I loved this game way back when. Count me in, though I too need to get reacquainted with the game's mechanics first before throwing my vaginal discharged covered condom into the ring.

I'll play Hawkwood. How many turns is everyone looking to complete per day? As I only have access to my computer in the late evening, I don't want to throw a wrench into everyone's gameplay by having them wait for me.

Absalom

I'll play Hawkwood. How many turns is everyone looking to complete per day? As I only have access to my computer in the late evening, I don't want to throw a wrench into everyone's gameplay by having them wait for me.
Best case scenario is 1 or 2 turns a day so you'll be fine BRO

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
My last attempt to play EoFS was with hyperion mod. Which constantly clitched on Symbiot turn in late game. I would pledge shitload of money if someone would kickstart it on, for example, CivIV engine.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Man I loved the concept of this game but its an unplayable mess in single player. I am sure to follow this thread tho.

Remember when I said I'll play a week to get the hang of it? Ha.ha.ha. Guess I'm going to relearn on the fly.

I have the game already installed with the Hyperion patch, would I need a clean install before adding your mod, or can I just overwrite my current installation with your mod? If I remember right, it never rewrote the .exe

Edit: ah, notice your link also includes the full game. Nevermind!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Turn sent to JagreenLern.

We had some logistics issues, but all should be well now. Good luck everyone!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
JagreenLern - why do you hate freedum procrastinate so much?

Four bros, possibly millions of adoring followers and the very nature of this LP are suffering, so please disregard Shadowun Returns and do your patriotic duty!

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
JagreenLern - why do you hate freedum procrastinate so much?

Four bros, possibly millions of adoring followers and the very nature of this LP are suffering, so please disregard Shadowun Returns and do your patriotic duty!

Sorry bro, I really dropped the ball on this shit, but I now have enough of an understanding of the game to begin, so I will put off any further procrastination until I've finished my turn sometime tonight.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Im following dis. Meanwhile how about writing each player turn report and maybe conducting some diplomacy in the thread - after all first elections should be soon and thats many juicy positions to take.

oscar

Arcane
Never played but always thought this game looked awesome. A Paradox remake or some such would be the bee's knees. Very interested in seeing how it pans out between human players.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
So guys, how's it going over at your end? I am starting to feel a bit schizo here, posting reports all by myself. :lol:

Haven't really lucked out on any ruin yields yet (only damn symbiots everywhere!) and the Church attack gave me quite a shock, but besides that things are proceeding well enough.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Xy3sh7N.png

:x

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom