Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Baltika9

Arcane
Well, my visitations will be irregular for a while more, many fun things to do, but should be on once a week, at least.

aleam iacis

Liturgist
Codex USB, 2014 BattleTech
Option 4 seems a mix of the savviest, most straightforward, and perhaps also the funniest. It has my vote.

oscar

Arcane
Hm the Odyssey is coming to mind. I'll have a think about this one.

I don't know, 4 sounds like fun. As in, DF "fun". How are we going to block the cave? We don't have any explosives, so blocking off the cave with only 9 of us is going to take a long time. How much sound is trying to block the cave going to make? The last thing we want is this thing waking up and attacking us while we are busy blocking off the cave. And even if we make it it's going to take a long time for anything to die in there. Are we going to camp here for a week? And that is assuming that the cave doesn't have some other entrance or even just an air vent somewhere.

Not sure what is the best option here, but I'm thinking 3 right now. There has to be a safer place to find naphta around here. The locals said there is naphta here and surely they didn't mean that the only place we can find is in a fucking monster cave - you'd think that kind of thing would be mentioned when we asked about the naphta.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
3 - just what ZeroCrebility said
Moreover tie makes next votes more meaningful

1B - clearly it's too dangerous to continue.
2B - don't pressure the man, he will tell us all we need to know at some point. After all, why did he make this confession now if he's trying to keep it a secret?
3A - yeah, it is tempting to just leave, but we should at least take a quick look around for clues and (unlikely) survivors hiding.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
1 B
2 B
3 C
we got naphta so maybe it's time to conquer something, we can investigate villages and interrogate our mercenaries later... besides it's probably Narackamus' (or his friends) fault

Monty

Arcane
1 B
2 B
3 C
we got naphta so maybe it's time to conquer something, we can investigate villages and interrogate our mercenaries later... besides it's probably Narackamus' (or his friends) fault
Same vote for me. Let's not get sidetracked here. We can deal with it after the gold mine, otherwise we may have a bunch of demoralised mercenaries before we even get to Vinland.

oscar

Arcane
Very tempted to flop. Even if we do discover something there's nothing we can do about it at the moment. Only thing is that if we come back later we might not find any survivors.

Jester

Arbiter
vote BBA
Looking at after attack place can be helpfull to see the big picture or mby even prevent charm to our main settlement. Ignoring it entirely can be bad call, still I don't wish to commit here any forces. We need naphta only for breaking fortifications of enemy HQ so enough digging for now. Alexis decided to tell us about what happened, even though not everything. I think that he need time, encounter with Cathulu, loosing soul and dealing with demons are quite major thing and rather painful to tell. Dmn trust he put in us when he told about destruction of their souls ask for honorable answer.

Very tempted to flop. Even if we do discover something there's nothing we can do about it at the moment. Only thing is that if we come back later we might not find any survivors.
Whatever has happened here we are still going to have to deal with this shit at some point. That mine was the main reason the City is here in the first place. The thing is, the more we learn about this threat now, the easier this is going to be later. We are already in danger just by being here, so why not take a quick look around - I'm hoping for some surviving witnesses personally. This happened at most a few days ago, so it's perfectly possible there is somebody hiding in the houses, too afraid to get out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom