Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommend me some games, Codex.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Xenus 2: White Gold - Its the definition of popamole time waster, i completed it. It didn't get a western release, but there is an english patch around.

And if you're really bored - just play the reskinned version in space - Precursors, after that.

Cortex Command. It's a side scroller with RTS elements such as base building and economy. Watch this I believe it's about as complex as Worms. Still a work in progress.

Black Cat

Magister
desocupado said:
It seems cool, if you ignore the weaboo crap. But I can't find the game.

If you are honestly interested i'll try to upload it later, it's only about 300mb anyway. Note, however, the fan translation, while good, has some idiosyncrasies like the game being unable to display the entire name of the character talking, so if you are OCD you may have some trouble with it.

desocupado

Magister
Black Cat said:
desocupado said:
It seems cool, if you ignore the weaboo crap. But I can't find the game.

If you are honestly interested i'll try to upload it later, it's only about 300mb anyway. Note, however, the fan translation, while good, has some idiosyncrasies like the game being unable to display the entire name of the character talking, so if you are OCD you may have some trouble with it.

I have no problem with that. As long as the action is good, I will have a great time.

If it's not much trouble to you, I would like it, yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom