Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Rebecca Heineman's Dragons of the Rip (formerly Dragon Wars 2)

Luzur

Good Sir
So, is this like, coming out soon?

I remember reading about this last year.

Old Hans

Arcane
:cheersmate:Burgers can't even get a new graphics card. You DRAGON RIPPERS live in a dream world!

V_K

Arcane

Studio Fawn

Studio Fawn
Developer
She literally put out Battle Chess and then run with the cash, leaving it unfixed and crashing to desktop. So what the fuck you are talking about.

So a person has a several decades long career on the forefront of games and even establishing them as a medium......releases a game that crashes and is suddenly a fraud. I love gamer logic. :terrorist:

V_K

Arcane
releases a game that crashes and is suddenly a fraud
To be fair, it's not about it crashing per se, it's more about it not being updated for 1,5 years and being left in EA for, apparently, eternity. But to be even more fair, Heineman is just a contractor on this, so all the blame is squarely with Interplay.

Studio Fawn

Studio Fawn
Developer
But to be even more fair, Heineman is just a contractor on this, so all the blame is squarely with Interplay.

LOL! She was just a contractor?

Even better gamer logic to call her a fraud for not fixing it :D haha

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
She literally put out Battle Chess and then run with the cash, leaving it unfixed and crashing to desktop. So what the fuck you are talking about.

So a person has a several decades long career on the forefront of games and even establishing them as a medium......:terrorist:

What career are you talking about exactly? She hasn't done anything of note in 2 decades.

releases a game that crashes and is suddenly a fraud. I love gamer logic.

*Sells a product that doesn't work and refuses to fix it since 2 years. That's literally a definition of fraud, pal.

And that's not even getting into BT remasters which she didn't manage to release either.

Studio Fawn

Studio Fawn
Developer
What career are you talking about exactly? She hasn't done anything of note in 2 decades.

That is the cool thing about doing big stuff.....you influence a lot of things to come after.

Though I forgot this is gamer logic "yea you discovered penicillin....but wtf have you done LATELY? Fraud".

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane

That is the cool thing about doing big stuff.....you influence a lot of things to come after.

Though I forgot this is gamer logic "yea you discovered penicillin....but wtf have you done LATELY? Fraud".

Nice try, moron. Except what has she done lately is putting out broken shit that doesn't work. That's why she's a fraud. I don't give much of a shit if in the past built the pyramids, although looking at her age she very well might have.

Studio Fawn

Studio Fawn
Developer
Nice try, moron. Except what has she done lately is putting out broken shit that doesn't work. That's why she's a fraud.

She was a contractor ....when the money runs out or publisher forces the deadline, it isn't up to her what happens.

It would be like someone getting angry at you for not shit posting enough even after your shift was over.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Nice try, moron. Except what has she done lately is putting out broken shit that doesn't work. That's why she's a fraud.

She was a contractor ....when the money runs out or publisher forces the deadline, it isn't up to her what happens.

It would be like someone getting angry at you for not shit posting enough even after your shift was over.

Oh right, because being a contractor makes people immune to running out of money due to their own incompetence. It's totally inplausible that mentally ill 50 year old programmer who cut his own dick is an unreliable employee.

:nocountryforshitposters:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I've read through the last page and no one answered the first post asking if this is going to be released any time soonish, or information on release?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I have a very simple metric for evaluating how soon a game will be finished. If nobody has ever seen a screenshot of your game in the wild, not even a faked one, then your game is probably still years away.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom