Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Raw numbers for PoE's dialogue checks

Atchodas

Augur
Better ask how many times i could not force myself to finish this "best cRPG of decade" , numbers of playtrough i couldnt resume playing cuz BORING doesnt make this game good just so you know .

Also when cRPG gets released you expect it to play atleast 5 times before you know everything and its boring , its not like you get a cRPG game more than once in a year and its not like there are any decent game's released now days anyway.

People are not bashing PoE because it is terrible game , we are bashing it because we got promised "best cRPG of all times" and we get mediocre piece of shit with trash copypasted all over it .

Did tigranes pay you to keep posting here or you are just simply autistic?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Also when you are Deceptive and do quests for god of Lies and Secrets ( Wael ) you get punished for your disposition and get no quest reward LOL WUT :D i mean cmon , this is not primary school dont punish me for lie-ing when i said the truth for first time ever in the game

Wael reacts to every disposition you have at 4. I haven't looked at that convo very closely, but it's possible that any Rank 4 disposition costs you your reward.

Atchodas

Augur
Wael reacts to every disposition you have at 4. I haven't looked at that convo very closely, but it's possible that any Rank 4 disposition costs you your reward.

Oh i am referring to Hall of Secrets/Mysteries w/e quest in Defiance Bay Parable of Wael

where you go to look for scroll and after you kill thieves who stole it , Wael speaks to you and asks to hide the scroll , then grimda punishes you for Deceptive disposition while she rewards Honest,Benovelent ones so called balance

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Ah, I see. She only reacts to Honest, though, not Benevolent. You need less than 2 Deception and at least 2 Honest.

<DefaultText>She gives you a long, stern look. "I'd call anyone else a liar with a story like that. But coming from you..." She squints behind her thick spectacles. "There is a certain logic, after all.

"And if you've served Wael, then you've served me, too."</DefaultText>

It is quite funny that a zealous Priest of Wael wouldn't be able to convince her unless he takes a disfavoured disposition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom