Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Qwinn has just released version 4.0

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am such a hypocrite.

*Downloads*

Oh godz itz haeven.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
There is the Grimoire of Pestilential Thought.

Good enough for me, and even canon.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
That stuff was already in gane if I recall correctly. I meant to ask if he added some kind of "Fuck you, Codex!" thingie.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Haven't played yet. But i doubt it. He seems to take his modding responsibilities seriously.

Thank god for obsessive compulsive narcissist modders.

(Tessera not included)

spekkio

Arcane
Planescape: Torment Unfinished Business

Wait, Trash probably asked about link to this:

scas6r.jpg

here

Qwinn

scient

Augur
I added in a secret check near end game that will corrupt the saved game of anyone who has a web browser open to RPG Codex. :roll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
scient said:
I added in a secret check near end game that will corrupt the saved game of anyone who has a web browser open to RPG Codex. :roll:

YOU ARE NOT

QWINN

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
scient said:

IS THAT YOU QWINN?

ps: I never gave a damn about this Qwinn-signing thingie, bro

scient

Augur
Ok not really, you know how much of a pain in the ass it would be to do something like that as assembly level? Enjoy "quick load" and other engine stuff. Getting down to only handful of problems left engine wise for v5.

Also, I always thought Tessera was a woman. I probably just assumed that from feminine name. Or maybe it was some other skin modder for Oblivion that I'm thinking of.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
I might replay PS:T in a few months because of this, after I finish my current replays of Jagged Alliance 2 and Arcanum. Good work, Qwinn and scient.

Multi-headed Cow

Gragt said:
I think that Slof is a woman. Tessera likes to pretend to be one.
Speaking of modder drama, I heard a while ago Slof pulled all her Oblivion mods because people made fun of her retarded vampire and leather fetish shit. ON THE INTERNET, NO LESS. Apparently she's putting them back out though, so if you ever wanted to play Oblivion and have a large-dicked fishman in BDSM gear following you around you're in luck.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/image ... 814449.jpg
It's the little touches like the dick poking out that separate the good Oblivion mods from the great Oblivion mods.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/image ... 814449.jpg
HEAVAN

racofer

Thread Incliner
Multi-headed Cow said:
Gragt said:
I think that Slof is a woman. Tessera likes to pretend to be one.
Speaking of modder drama, I heard a while ago Slof pulled all her Oblivion mods because people made fun of her retarded vampire and leather fetish shit. ON THE INTERNET, NO LESS. Apparently she's putting them back out though, so if you ever wanted to play Oblivion and have a large-dicked fishman in BDSM gear following you around you're in luck.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25083-1-1244814449.jpg
It's the little touches like the dick poking out that separate the good Oblivion mods from the great Oblivion mods.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25083-2-1244814449.jpg
HEAVAN

This is proof that she wasn't made fun of hard enough.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Oh and Ghostdog updated his high resolution mod meanwhile (now with larger text bar).

BTW, i haven't used the mod yet but i read it removes some background animations in some spells (because the original backgrounds only covered the 800x600 resolution). Any way to avoid that? A talented graphic artist willing to replace that?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
SCO said:
Oh and Ghostdog updated his high resolution mod meanwhile (now with larger text bar).

BTW, i haven't used the mod yet but i read it removes some background animations in some spells (because the original backgrounds only covered the 800x600 resolution). Any way to avoid that? A talented graphic artist willing to replace that?

I removed the backgrounds from desert hell and bladestorm. the choice was to either leave them covering the 640x480 upper right portion of the screen (which doesn't look good at all) or remove them completely. I tried adding a bigger background, but the game engine wouldn't accept it. As it is, I think bladestom actually looks better now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom